Melbourne Football

David Villa

kingofhearts

Sorry, but I will believe that this guy is actually going to play for us when I see him walk out on to the pitch.

Call me negative and a cynic if you wish, but if it takes all our other players 5 months to get ready for a season, then there's no way Villa is going to be really match-fit for the start of our season.

looks like a fucking idiot. Where is he? The marina at Southport? Or a Crimean sea resort in 1992? Maybe Dubrovnik with a pocket full of roofies.

Jean shorts and thongs are wrong

Only Pilro has the style sense to pull off the shorts and thongs succesfully :up:

tumblr_lbe5ubHQpl1qbmwnl.jpg

Edited by FB.
  • Like 3

looks like a fucking idiot. Where is he? The marina at Southport? Or a Crimean sea resort in 1992? Maybe Dubrovnik with a pocket full of roofies.

It took me a while to realise that you use the word "thong" for something different to us...

Good to see him over already. Hopefully he'll be 100% for the first game.

It took me a while to realise that you use the word "thong" for something different to us...

'Thong' in Aussie = 'flip flop' in Pom

'Thong' in Aussie = 'flip flop' in PomReminds me of one of Carl Barron's bits.

Edited by hakz7

The photo is taken in Werribee South, Villa just bought a $2.5m apartment on the beach there. That marina has just been built as part of the new development while the olive tree is left over from the olive farm that occupied that location 8 months ago.

• Like 2

Given today is Victory membership day... I am assuming the club will announce Villa's arrival on our Membership day which I believe is next week...

It would of been better to have Villa here for at least a month before the start of the season, now it looks like he will be here 2 weeks out from Rd1...

Its hard to read what the club is doing.. Villa's 10 game guest stint doesn't mean its the first 10 games of the season.. does it ?? his first game might be Rd2. at home vs Newcastle...