Melbourne Football

Aaron Mooy

MHFCRC

• 2 weeks later...

Watching it now. Commentator mentioned that Hud had actually sent a request to ManCity for the Mooy permission to play. Obviously rejected. The same commentator cannot wait to see Aaron in Russia for the Con Cup and constantly bitching that he is not playing now. Looks like Mooy is making quite a wave in England.

ManCity is going full force now with subs. Aguero is shit.

Edited by MXG

22 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

You still on about this? It's the FA not the CFG and Pep you moron. FWIW it's a match fixing concern more than anything that drives the policy.

And the rules apply to every club that enters the FA Cup, not just Huddersfield and Manchester City. The FA is not like the FFA, which makes up its rules as it goes along...

4 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

You still on about this? It's the FA not the CFG and Pep you moron. FWIW it's a match fixing concern more than anything that drives the policy.

I am correct. It's not an FA thing, Pep and CFG are cnts.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2017/02/13/exclusive-onlooker-mooy-comes-terms-fa-cup-exclusion

The Australia midfielder felt a wave of excitement sweep over him as he watched the draw for the fifth round seemingly offer him the chance to give City boss Pep Guardiola a first hand impression of the prowess which has earned him four player-of-the-month plaudits this season and a cascade of other accolades.

But within 24 hours, Mooy's hopes were dashed when City confirmed they would exercise their right to bar the loanee from lining up against them at the John Smith's Stadium.

"I actually saw the draw live on TV and it came down to the last four teams, which were Chelsea Man city, Huddersfield and a team I can't recall," he said.

"When we came out of the hat playing City I couldn't believe it.

"On the day of the draw I actually didn't know if I would be allowed to play or not and I was thinking to myself 'this will be a good game to play in'.

Edited by playmaker

I hope that one day loans are allowed between A-League teams in this country and that we loan someone to Central Coast, allow them to play against us and then get knocked out of the FFA Cup in the Semi-Final by that player in the 90th minute. I know exactly what the reaction regarding that on this forum would be. 

• Like 4

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 3:56 AM, MXG said:

Both wrong. 

Reason Mooy didn't play in FA cup game against Manchester is clear as day.

He is going there at seasons end and Pep and that Tixi dude didn't want Mooy to embarrass his future team mates.

Simples.

3 hours ago, Embee said:

I hope that one day loans are allowed between A-League teams in this country and that we loan someone to Central Coast, allow them to play against us and then get knocked out of the FFA Cup in the Semi-Final by that player in the 90th minute. I know exactly what the reaction regarding that on this forum would be. 

He is on a season loan, therefore part of another team for that season, where did one day loan come from.

2 hours ago, Jovan said:

Both wrong. 

Reason Mooy didn't play in FA cup game against Manchester is clear as day.

He is going there at seasons end and Pep and that Tixi dude didn't want Mooy to embarrass his future team mates.

Simples.

Bullshit,

They just wanted to disadvantage their opposition because they are weak cnts.

Edited by playmaker

2 minutes ago, playmaker said:

He is on a season loan, therefore part of another team for that season, where did one day loan come from.

Bullshit,

They just wanted to disadvantage their opposition because they they weak cnts.

FFS. Colloquially..."one day"="at some time in the future."

Please give us one sensible reason why Manchester City should not "disadvantage their opposition" by applying an option in the rules of the competition? Perhaps they actually want to win it?

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Shahanga said:

Assuming you are  right about 1. ( which seems a reasonable conclusion), then in my view 2. Should read "pep & CFG are smart".

They are cnts. Choosing to loan a player and then shitting yourself is weak, and then choosing to disadvantage the side by making a decision to take away their key player is not in the spirit of competition, it a weak act and pep and CFG are cnts.

I hope they lose their next match and Mooy comes out and pisses on their bench. Fk the cnts.

3 hours ago, thisphantomfortress said:

3 hours ago, jw1739 said:

And the rules apply to every club that enters the FA Cup, not just Huddersfield and Manchester City. The FA is not like the FFA, which makes up its rules as it goes along...

And you are both wrong, learn the rules.

6 minutes ago, thisphantomfortress said:

So you have the details of City's contract with Huddersfield too?

Pretty clear actually.

The Australia midfielder felt a wave of excitement sweep over him as he watched the draw for the fifth round seemingly offer him the chance to give City boss Pep Guardiola a first hand impression of the prowess which has earned him four player-of-the-month plaudits this season and a cascade of other accolades.

But within 24 hours, Mooy's hopes were dashed when City confirmed they would exercise their right to bar the loanee from lining up against them at the John Smith's Stadium.

"I actually saw the draw live on TV and it came down to the last four teams, which were Chelsea Man city, Huddersfield and a team I can't recall," he said.

"On the day of the draw I actually didn't know if I would be allowed to play or not and I was thinking to myself 'this will be a good game to play in'.

8 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Pretty clear actually.

I can almost guarantee this was something written into the contract long before the possibility of them coming against each other in the cup was even a pipe dream.

I'm just curious to know what industry you work in as you seem to have no concept of creating and maintaining a competitive advantage. The fact you find this such an outrage boggles the mind.

Edited by thisphantomfortress
spelling
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, playmaker said:

Pretty clear actually.

Why are you so upset about this? So standard in football and well accepted. Besides I thought you only cared about Robbie Koren?

12 minutes ago, playmaker said:

What! Stop talking shit. When did I say that?

Cry me a river because you got owned because of your own ignorance. 

Learn the fkn rules before you have a debate on something you know nothing about and stop talking shit about someone just because you are upset about being publicly humiliated.

You got owned mate, deal with it like a man.

Just checked the Mod forum and it was actually @Wonder_Boy I have hidden the above posts.

Got my retarded posters mixed up.