Melbourne Football

The Jason Hoffman Appreciation thread

Ando

I would be impressed with so many of these if I knew they were original and not stolen from Chuck Norris quotes.

Problem is this whole time it's been a cover up for the truth. Fact is Hoffman allowed chuck Norris to use his quotes. And I hear Norris had to get on his knees and beg for them as well.

• Like 3

Well in all seriousness I don't see why he can't get better for the following reasons:

- he had his best season to date

- he has had two off seasons and a season to get use to his new position as right back

- renewed contract further boost the confidence

- he has the confidence of the coaching staff

I think Hoffman would be the type to value his position at the club very highly and probably has a lot to prove over this season not to mention the added pressure of germano possibly talking the right back position as well. I think it all adds up to this season being a very good one for the Hoff.

• Like 2

Well in all seriousness I don't see why he can't get better for the following reasons:

- he has had two off seasons and a season to get use to his new position as right back

I think Hoffman would be the type to value his position at the club very highly and probably has a lot to prove over this season not to mention the added pressure of germano possibly talking the right back position as well. I think it all adds up to this season being a very good one for the Hoff.

And if he's read this forum lately he'd be backing himself big time

• Like 1

And if he's read this forum lately he'd be backing himself big time

Ha ha yeah if he's ever going to read this forum now is the time!