Melbourne Football

The Jason Hoffman Appreciation thread

Ando

Pen was Ramsay's fault not Hoff's. Ramsay went full retard, gave the ball away, left his man free who played the ball through resulting in pen. Hoff had to try and make a challenge and caught him and was rightfully sent off.

That being said, he was shit all night. But he had a few mates.

• Like 1

I do think the Hoff improved a lot last year and if he would cut in more often and bring a new element to his game he could do a job for us. All players develop at different rates and some are late bloomers, he is 24-25, so he's not going to be a world beater, but for the A-League can do a job.

If he learns how to jockey and improve his balance, he won't be worse than some.

I do think the Hoff improved a lot last year and if he would cut in more often and bring a new element to his game he could do a job for us. All players develop at different rates and some are late bloomers, he is 24-25, so he's not going to be a world beater, but for the A-League can do a job.

If he learns how to jockey and improve his balance, he won't be worse than some.

Talk about damning with faint praise. 

Talk about damning with faint praise. Haha, one does try.

I'm more worried about central midfield tbh and if he improves again like last year, I'm won't be worried about him at all to becoming club hero!

Edited by moops