Melbourne Football

Miron Bleiberg

mstam

Bleiberg to get the best out of Mebrahtu, release Mifsud and sign Rigters and win the league.

Wonder what ever happened to rigters. A Google search find nothing. Blackburn rovers, gold coast then nothing.

He's pretty much disappeared off the face of the Earth :lol:

Certainly isn't playing professional football anywhere

Bleiberg to get the best out of Mebrahtu, release Mifsud and sign Rigters and win the league.

Wonder what ever happened to rigters. A Google search find nothing. Blackburn rovers, gold coast then nothing.

He's pretty much disappeared off the face of the Earth :lol:

Certainly isn't playing professional football anywhere

It's a shame, with 13 goals in 22 matches he would have been able to rip it up at another a-league club performing well. Having said that, I think the whole Gold Coast debacle put him off Australian football and perhaps football in general? It would have been so tough to be a GCU player

Edited by Deluka

Intresting that so many people get upset about a jewish comment, yet no-one bats an eyelid when talking about "greasy kebab eating acg turks and lebs from broady" when talking about someone else's proffesion eusa_think.gifeusa_think.gifeusa_think.gif

Not that I'm particularly fussed with those comments just making a point.

Edited by FB.
  • Like 3

Intresting that so many people get upset about a jewish comment, yet no-one bats an eyelid when talking about "greasy kebab eating acg turks and lebs from broady" when talking about someone else's proffesion eusa_think.gifeusa_think.gifeusa_think.gif

It's all not great IMO, but as I have a jewish partner that bothers me. I would support a Turk or a Lebanese if they spoke up about comments like that.

• Like 1

Bleiberg probably made a typical strategic Jew move

Fuck off. This is a disgusting comment to make. 

Whilst I agree this is racist it's interesting to see people actually comment against it but not the casual sexualisation of women like the comments about Lucy Zelic and our trainer and how some flithy young kid on here would 'fuck' them.

You're right that the casual sexualisation of women on here is not great either and I have commented on that in the past- I think it was on a thread for the physio. Partly I commented last night because in general I'm in a foul mood post Heart games these days. Usually if I read a racist, anti-semite, sexist etc comment I just shrug my shoulders and think what am I going to do? Wage war against half the population of the internet? 

• Like 2

Whilst I agree this is racist it's interesting to see people actually comment against it but not the casual sexualisation of women like the comments about Lucy Zelic and our trainer and how some flithy young kid on here would 'fuck' them.

You're right that the casual sexualisation of women on here is not great either and I have commented on that in the past- I think it was on a thread for the physio. Partly I commented last night because in general I'm in a foul mood post Heart games these days. Usually if I read a racist, anti-semite, sexist etc comment I just shrug my shoulders and think what am I going to do? Wage war against half the population of the internet? 

If you need help with this war I'm in. :)

Edited by tigerou812
  • Like 1

Personally, I think that there's no place for any of those comments here or anywhere else.

• Like 2

I wasn't having a go I think you have hit the nail on top of the head. The internet is a sad place sometimes.

The writing was on the wall when we played Oakleigh in preseason. Miron set JA a task of breaking down the VPL side and we were lucky to walk away with a 1:0 win. The headmaster asked questions of the student and the student was found wanting. It was frustrating watching that match in the stand but as it turned out it was simply a taste of what was to come in the season.

Spot on bud! And plus we are all racist, but when it suits us we're not.... Every race has copped it from another, the Europeans copped it hard from the skips when they first came by boat... You get cut off on the road and the first thing you say is "FFS Fuckn Asians can't drive" (haven't even seen the driver)... You try to grab a cab and he drives straight past you, "Ohh that fkn Indian(Without even seing the driver)... Your mate doesn't want to come out and stay home so you call him a Jew... The worst racist are us Australian born, and i wont be the last to admit it. It's 2014 get the Fuk over it! We've got a Darby to win!!!

Spot on bud! And plus we are all racist, but when it suits us we're not.... Every race has copped it from another, the Europeans copped it hard from the skips when they first came by boat... You get cut off on the road and the first thing you say is "FFS Fuckn Asians can't drive" (haven't even seen the driver)... You try to grab a cab and he drives straight past you, "Ohh that fkn Indian(Without even seing the driver)... Your mate doesn't want to come out and stay home so you call him a Jew... The worst racist are us Australian born, and i wont be the last to admit it. It's 2014 get the Fuk over it! We've got a Darby to win!!!

Lol. Nice one....... fkn redneck :D

Any more Racist, Sectarian or Anti Semitic comments (Which really are a combination of both) will see this topic closed immediately.

And this also includes any commentary on what is Racist, Sectarian or Anti Semitic.

Or if Racist, Sectarian or Anti Semitic comments are justified.

Now IMO we should be making Miron Bleiberg our Interim Coach for the rest of The Season ASAP...

Edited by cadete
  • Like 3

I agree. If not Miron then Rudan or Ali Edwards or even bloody Kosmina. We need some fresh eyes. Someone who isn't infected with Heartitis

Alistair Edwards current coach of Perth?

Rudan for me would be a good appointment at the start of a season, rather then smack bang in the middle. However as happens with most of these interim appointments, if someone was appointed mid-year they'd likely get at least a year extension.

why cant we have a dressing room bust up so the coach has to go? :(

Coz our players are a bunch of pussies!

Kewell should stand up to Aloisi in front of the rest of the players in the dressing room and say something like, "hey boss, this shit just isn't working! Yes we could do better in taking our chances, but your tactics are just woeful and you have us playing ugly football. Can't you see it's just not working? You've had 10 weeks now to realise that doing the same shit week-in/week-out hasn't changed anything and it just won't cut it any more! So you can either take a step back and let someone more experienced take charge, you can change your game plan and mentality to 'winning' instead of 'not losing' and adapt your formation to suit your current crop of players or you can just BUGGER OFF!!"

Aloisi smuggly replies, "At least I scored my penalty", then Kewell proceeds to knocking him out and we never see Aloisi again...

Edited by Red or Dead
  • Like 1

Kewell should stand up to Aloisi in front of the rest of the players in the dressing room and say something like, "hey boss, this shit just isn't working! Yes we could do better in taking our chances, but your tactics are just woeful and you have us playing ugly football. Can't you see it's just not working? You've had 10 weeks now to realise that doing the same shit week-in/week-out hasn't changed anything and it just won't cut it any more! So you can either take a step back and let someone more experienced take charge, you can change your game plan and mentality to 'winning' instead of 'not losing' and adapt your formation to suit your current crop of players or you can just BUGGER OFF!!"

Aloisi smuggly replies, "At least I scored my penalty", then Kewell proceeds to knocking him out and we never see Aloisi again...

the players know that the tactics are crap, they aint stupid

I met them while waiting for the plane home on Sunday night and managed to have a chat regarding the match, specifically the second half effort, and style of play as opposed to the first half ( and the general tactics of previous weeks)

I could see that they were wanting to agree that the tactics are shite and that we could play a lot better , but a couple did allude the facts of the tactics, the boss wants us to play this  way.

Also there were definite differences in the squad, I heard a discussing regarding another player and their "efforts" ( I aint naming names !) also different player groups scattered in different areas of the terminal ( some disharmony? to be truthful every workplace has its differences, so they aint all going to be together, shit I don't spend time with my work colleagues out of work hours )

New coach ??

I reckon JVS has helped in some of the play, the second half  we looked like a football team

I met them while waiting for the plane home on Sunday night and managed to have a chat regarding the match, specifically the second half effort, and style of play as opposed to the first half ( and the general tactics of previous weeks)

I could see that they were wanting to agree that the tactics are shite and that we could play a lot better , but a couple did allude the facts of the tactics, the boss wants us to play this  way.

Also there were definite differences in the squad, I heard a discussing regarding another player and their "efforts" ( I aint naming names !) also different player groups scattered in different areas of the terminal ( some disharmony? to be truthful every workplace has its differences, so they aint all going to be together, shit I don't spend time with my work colleagues out of work hours )

New coach ??

I reckon JVS has helped in some of the play, the second half  we looked like a football team

Was it Hoffman's efforts? Because Hoffman needs to fuck right off along with Aloisi! Either play him as a striker or get rid of him!

He is NOT a right back, he could replace Golgol or sit on the bench and come on for Mifsud (say when getting smashed by Topor) or as far as I care...as long as he is not taking a spot that should be Walker's!

New coach ??

whats wrong with naming names?