Melbourne Football

How many points before the end of 2013?

hardsy

We do get the 3 points against Sydney, I dreamt it (been a bit of that going on here lately)

The dream did contain a great dane as one of our set piece takers so take that as you will, still we won 3 nil.

so I'm going for 3 more points for us before xmas doubling our tally to 6.

Unless some  physical and psychological changes are made quickly, IMO people might need to face up to the possibility of us not winning a single game.

The club celebrating a home draw against Adelaide, another mediocre team? It just so happened that Migliorini scored with a couple of screamers, but to celebrate a draw? Unbelievable.

Frankly I don't give a fuck about points at the moment. I'm more interested in the process to lead to sustained success, and so far the process is shithouse with no innovation or change.

Points without change is papering over the cracks. I'd rather honestly see no points but a marked change in our style, formation, effort and tactics.

• Like 3

Yeah even if we get a few wins my fear is not that Heart can't get the odd win or even make the finals but that JA is not the man to turn Heart into a powerhouse. Under him the best I see us ever doing is creeping into finals. And that's only with a lot of luck with few injuries. 

I am at the stage of depression because I just know we are stuck with JA till the end of this season now. That draw against another shit team has doomed us for the time being. One win in the next four games and JA will survive the new year and so on and so forth. 

Edited by alexandro

• 2 weeks later...

Depending on how depressed you'd like to get, think of it this way, Brisbane have scored as many points this season as we've scored in the entirety of 2013.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StOtUKXaKcQ

(no idea how to load videos here)

[youtube.] [/youtube.]

remove the dots, press that little light switch at the top left of the panel.

Edited by Dylan