Melbourne Football

Club Song Survey

Ritzman

How did they come up with some of these songs??? Heart Attack?? Groove is in the Heart?? Everyday People??

I respect the effort they have shown with letting the members have some input on match day but come on. IMO these options are ridiculous, thank God they left SHT on there........

Edited by alex_terra_11

Wo cares what gets selected. We will sing So Happy Together pre-game when WE want to, and the rest will follow.

Don't care about the rest. They can do whatever, keep changing it for all I care, but So Happy Together is staying, and we will show why on the weekend.

P.s. everyone please read up on the words, this is not like the Australian National Anthem where you only do the first verse... Don't be lazy! Learn the words!

• Like 4

Can just imagine the prodigy or rage against the machine being blasted out on those tinny speakers. Ow! My freekin ears!

How about when he screams WAAAAKKE UUUUUUUUUUP

That's gonna hurt for sure! Won't know if its the song or a flock of eagles all dying at once (I have no clue what you call a group of eagles if there is even a term for it!)

Results are in!

-       Warm-Up Track: Wake Up by Rage Against the Machine :wacko:

-       1. Player Walk Out Song: When the Heart Go Marching In :up:

-       2. Pre-Match Club Song (Two minutes before kick-off): So Happy Together :up: 

-       3. Goal Celebration Track: Get Up Offa That Thing by James Brown :redcard:

-       4. End Game Win Track: When the Heart Go Marching In :up:

Edited by CaNNaVo93

"When the heart go marching in" is what song exactly? Not the saints song pleeeease

Edit: and James Brown needs to get up off of the play list

2nd edit: I would love to see some voting figures, preferably in pie chart format

Edited by Cinnamon
  • Like 2

"When the heart go marching in" is what song exactly? Not the saints song pleeeease

Yep it is, but try not to think of St Kilda, think of it as "One of those beginner piano tunes"

Oh when the Heart, Go marching in

Oh when the Heart go marching in

Oh how I want to be by the Yarra

Yep it is, but try not to think of St Kilda, think of it as "One of those beginner piano tunes"

Oh when the Heart, Go marching in

Oh how I want to be by the Yarra

That's like me saying "now don't think of a big grey elephant" and BOOM there is an image of the damn elephant in your head

• Like 1

Ticker better come out and dance when we score a goal hahaha.

I just keep picturing some fat baseball mascot dancing on top of the dugouts between batters.

I have the damn song stuck in my head now.

Perhaps we can get them to play that baseball trumpet tune on all dead ball situations

• Like 1