Melbourne Football

Michael Mifsud

Tommykins

Of all the people to hang it on today I don't think Mifsud should be anywhere near the top of the list.

He put that chance on a plate for Williams who really should have scored. Despite the fact we had Kewell in we still played that long-ball bullshit too, why recruit this guy if we're going to play this way?

• Like 1

It's not Mifsud, it's everyone. Something has to change right now. No more waiting!

I agree. Lets start with the sacking of Mifsud.How about you ssy something constrictive you fuckin dickhead.

Probably the one clear chance we had was created by this bloke with a fuckin perfect cross and Williams fucked it up.

How about you look at other blokes and get off this blokes back. From what I saw today, they're aint many you can say did much.

Ffs the fuckin comments on here are unfuckinbelievable

No need to get upset. You will clearly have a bias view on the midget so I tend to ignore your posts.

It's not Mifsud, it's everyone. Something has to change right now. No more waiting!

I agree. Lets start with the sacking of Mifsud. How about you ssy something constrictive you fuckin dickhead.

Probably the one clear chance we had was created by this bloke with a fuckin perfect cross and Williams fucked it up.

How about you look at other blokes and get off this blokes back. From what I saw today, they're aint many you can say did much.

No need to get upset. You will clearly have a bias view on the midget so I tend to ignore your posts.

bias view? im not sure what you were watching but he was prob the best player on the park in a shite side!!

• Like 2

I agree. Lets start with the sacking of Mifsud. How about you ssy something constrictive you fuckin dickhead.

bias view? im not sure what you were watching but he was prob the best player on the park in a shite side!!

He defends Mifsud after every game. It's either bad service, jet lag, early subs, the weather, rio tinto losing 3 points. Etc etc

There's always an excuse for this guy. It's all fucking bullshit. His had enough chances to score 5-6 goals this season' minimum. It's embarrassing to watch him sometimes. The guy needs to pack his bags and go back to being a hero in Malta.

I agree. Lets start with the sacking of Mifsud.How about you ssy something constrictive you fuckin dickhead.

Ffs the fuckin comments on here are unfuckinbelievable No need to get upset. You will clearly have a bias view on the midget so I tend to ignore your posts.

bias view? im not sure what you were watching but he was prob the best player on the park in a shite side!! He defends Mifsud after every game. It's either bad service, jet lag, early subs, the weather, rio tinto losing 3 points. Etc etc

There's always an excuse for this guy. It's all fucking bullshit. His had enough chances to score 5-6 goals this season' minimum. It's embarrassing to watch him sometimes. The guy needs to pack his bags and go back to being a hero in Malta.

I've noticed you are the most vocal when it comes to Misfud. The others out there are not any better. Give him a break.

No need to get upset. You will clearly have a bias view on the midget so I tend to ignore your posts. bias view? im not sure what you were watching but he was prob the best player on the park in a shite side!!

He defends Mifsud after every game. It's either bad service, jet lag, early subs, the weather, rio tinto losing 3 points. Etc etc

how long have you been following football for? to score 37 international goals for malta against some of the best countries in the world is no easy feet!! 

When your playing in a shit side with shit tactics in a depressing dressing room it wares off on you ..... 

No need to get upset. You will clearly have a bias view on the midget so I tend to ignore your posts. bias view? im not sure what you were watching but he was prob the best player on the park in a shite side!!

how long have you been following football for? to score 37 international goals for malta against some of the best countries in the world is no easy feet!! 

When your playing in a shit side with shit tactics in a depressing dressing room it wares off on you .....

He is shit.

• Like 2

There's always an excuse for this guy. It's all fucking bullshit. His had enough chances to score 5-6 goals this season' minimum. It's embarrassing to watch him sometimes. The guy needs to pack his bags and go back to being a hero in Malta. how long have you been following football for? to score 37 international goals for malta against some of the best countries in the world is no easy feet!! 

He is shit.

FOAD muppet ......

Ffs the fuckin comments on here are unfuckinbelievable No need to get upset. You will clearly have a bias view on the midget so I tend to ignore your posts.bias view? im not sure what you were watching but he was prob the best player on the park in a shite side!! He defends Mifsud after every game. It's either bad service, jet lag, early subs, the weather, rio tinto losing 3 points. Etc etc

I've noticed you are the most vocal when it comes to Misfud. The others out there are not any better. Give him a break. I think heart fc you need to have a break ,and if I was you i change your name from heart fc to dick head fc.....

• Like 1

There's always an excuse for this guy. It's all fucking bullshit. His had enough chances to score 5-6 goals this season' minimum. It's embarrassing to watch him sometimes. The guy needs to pack his bags and go back to being a hero in Malta. how long have you been following football for? to score 37 international goals for malta against some of the best countries in the world is no easy feet!! 

He is shit.

FOAD muppet ......

Reasons for thinking Mifsud is a decent striker:

A) A short memory.

B) Haven't watched a game this season.

C) You're Maltese.

Take your pick.

Misfud was quality tonight, and if he wasnt surrounded by a bunch of spastics he wouldve got 3 or 4 assists...

He's a spastic himself.

he was in the first five weeks or so, but hes looking really sharp, while the others around him are doing nothing in terms of finishing chances he's creating.

He is shit. FOAD muppet ......

Reasons for thinking Mifsud is a decent striker:

A) A short memory.

C) You're Maltese.

Take your pick.

Ace of heart member and player sponsor you deserve to be in the JA stable clueless muppet  :wub:

Ffs the fuckin comments on here are unfuckinbelievable No need to get upset. You will clearly have a bias view on the midget so I tend to ignore your posts.bias view? im not sure what you were watching but he was prob the best player on the park in a shite side!! He defends Mifsud after every game. It's either bad service, jet lag, early subs, the weather, rio tinto losing 3 points. Etc etc

I've noticed you are the most vocal when it comes to Misfud. The others out there are not any better. Give him a break. I think heart fc you need to have a break ,and if I was you i change your name from heart fc to dick head fc.....

Well that was witty.

There's always an excuse for this guy. It's all fucking bullshit. His had enough chances to score 5-6 goals this season' minimum. It's embarrassing to watch him sometimes. The guy needs to pack his bags and go back to being a hero in Malta.how long have you been following football for? to score 37 international goals for malta against some of the best countries in the world is no easy feet!!

When your playing in a shit side with shit tactics in a depressing dressing room it wares off on you ..... He is shit.

FOAD muppet ...... Reasons for thinking Mifsud is a decent striker:

A) A short memory.

C) You're Maltese.

Take your pick.

I babe plenty of NON Maltese Mayes who beg yo differ, but that's fine. You keep using that excuse.

What is it with you n Maltese people? Clearly u have it in for us.

Btw as ive said many many MANY times before, I back the bloke cause I know what TALENT he has. If you haven't seen what he's been able to do before he got here, put a sock or what ever u put ur mouth n shut it.

Today he was no where near our worst but u seem to get on him straight away n I dont thibk everyone whos backed him today are Maltese either.

• Like 1

I'm happy he's on a 1 year deal.

I can see he has limited potential. And agree he had an ok first half, but he isn't going to take the club anywhere and he's proved he's not capable of creating anything for himself. No confidence to take on players, terrible crosses, decent runs with shit delivery to him, poor finishing and poor presence in the box. It's not working.

But for the rest of the season give him a partner up front to give him a chance to prove he's not a total flop because I like his effort, work rate and hair cuts!

I've actually got a couple good mates who are Maltese. Ironically theyre both tall as fuck. Nicest guys, so no, nothing against you lot.

I dont doubt his done some great things in and for Malta but his done fuck all for us, and thats all i care about.

If you go back a few pages in this topic theres shit load of people who agree with me, like I said, short memories.

Hes my whipping boy, so ill whip away.

• Like 1

He's been struggling in our system, it's true, but I don't think it's because he's 'shit'. As long as we're playing long ball football then his influence will be limited. He's excelled as either a False 9 or playing alongside a Target Man but I don't think any manager he's played under before has been stupid enough to long ball it to his head. His first few games were just poor, system aside he looked well out of it, he's been much better the last 2-3 weeks but still struggles to make an impact with these tactics.

If we're going to persist with this style of football then it's not going to get any better for him, simple as that.

Edited by King Malta

I feel the pressure of trying to impress early and now that the fact we suck, he's trying to hard and making bad decisions and mistakes. It will be interesting to see if we do get a new manager and the season gets ridden off if he improves and get's some rhythm. 
Saying that, as a pro you want him to be able to handle the pressure, but pressure when he's settled compared to the shit we are going through now could result in a totally different player. 

• Like 1

Talking about aloisi's dismissal with the handbrake this morning.

She knows sweet F...all about football.

She liked Wayne Shroy because he had scruffy hair ;)

I said if you were a coach and had a striker at the front that was a bit shorter the Froddo being marked by a 6" defender, how would you deliver the ball to him?????

She said LOW along the ground, obviously!!!!!!!

My misses for the coach!!!!!!

• Like 2

Talking about aloisi's dismissal with the handbrake this morning.

She knows sweet F...all about football.

She liked Wayne Shroy because he had scruffy hair ;)

I said if you were a coach and had a striker at the front that was a bit shorter the Froddo being marked by a 6" defender, how would you deliver the ball to him?????

She said LOW along the ground, obviously!!!!!!!

My misses for the coach!!!!!!

hahaha I've had the same convos with a mate of mine. He HATES sports and doesn't know anything about them but sometimes he has to listen to my rants. Sometimes he actually is listening and responds with a real smart opinion or suggestion and I"m stunned thinking, even HE understands and gets it !!!