Melbourne Football

Breaking News! Sth MLB Heart!

In less than one month Sth melbourne will announce the ownership of Hearts licenses for next season! Games will be played at lake side... Now don't be narrow minded about this, it will be ok... On the board there is two Greeks from 15ppl so get it out of your heads that its a greek club like before in the nsl days. I'm not saying anymore or answering any more questions because this will get out of control, all I'm saying is that if Heart stay the way we are... We will be in the same ladder and $ position we are for years to come. I've seen Sth's plans and its all football orientated with great coaches behind this! ( non of who are Greek) P.S even if this didn't end up happening the FFA already gave Sth the green light to enter as a third MLB team 14/15 season. Guys look at this as a positive, lets stick together and we will become the biggest in MLB. Red and white home strip, blue n white away strip South Melbounre Heart as name! New coach straight up! If this does not happen you can ban me from this forum, or I will get myself banned.

I'm a foundation member, you think I loved the idea at the start...? We have to back it otherwise we will have no club!

If what you are claiming in your first post is true then we only have one more month before our club does not exist any more.

You can try and dress up all the supporter resistance as being 'anti greek', but it is simply not true. It is about us wanting to support our club not some other club that bought our licence.

If this is not some troll and it does happen, Sth Melb can change their kit, their name all they like they are still going to be Sth Melb and not Heart.

I'll be asking for a full refund of my memberships if that's true, that's for sure! I paid to support Heart and not South Melbourne Heart. I paid to watch my red & white striped club at AAMI Park, not a blue & white club at Lakeside Stadium!

And even if this is you just hoping this happens, South Melbourne will not be the third club in Melbourne. If a 3rd Victorian club is given a licence it'll be based in Geelong...

• Like 1

Support the game before you support your team... If no one likes it then go join the Nth Qld Furry supporters who didn't want to help Gold Coast! I think they are now watching rugby!

WS were given GCs licence does that mean all GC supporters should be following WS now?

I would support the club regardless of the outcome, but there is little chance of the details here becoming a reality for this season - shirt and stadium deals are already done and printed. FFA would have to approve any takeover and there is no way the FFA could have kept this quiet. Not happening.

Support the game before you support your team... If no one likes it then go join the Nth Qld Furry supporters who didn't want to help Gold Coast! I think they are now watching rugby!

1400km between Townsville and the Gold Coast, I'm sure they could've just carpooled it for games to add to GCU's crowd numbers.

• Like 2

You will see!

I hope i never see this.

We are Melbourne Heart. Based in the Northern Suburbs.

Actually we are based in Melbourne, we just happen to be training in the north at the moment. :)

I thought we were based in Morwell?

This is probably the dumbest thing ever posted on this forum since Markn. I think everyone should just take a moment with this one.

Edited by Che
  • Like 1

I'm a Man Utd one member, I pay my 30pounds every year... They are in England we are in Australia! You guys will be spewing when this comes through lol stop being in denial!!! How can Heart move farward when they don't have any football ppl upstairs...? All business minded no nothing about the game, just care about the $ wake up you idiots just have a look at how our club is going on and off the field since year 1... Fkn backwards! Nothing will fix Hearts problems with these ppl behind it.... Sth MLB coming in is not a bad thing! They have there own scouts in Brazil, they even have there own state of the art training facilities... In the fkn city not woopwoop.

Hellas ole ole :)

The sad thing is you actually think this...

What is even sadder is that you actually believe that the only signficant difference between an Ethnic NSL Club and an A League club is the kind of crap Michael Lynch serves up about Ethnic Club canteens serving tasty Ethnic foods.

As someone who actually followed and attended NSL games, and one of the very very few on this forum who actually makes the effort to attend a Ethnic Club's State League games (Rather than pretend they do) I can tell you if this goes ahead I am well and trully out.

Edited by cadete
  • Like 5

Hellas ole ole :)

As someone who actually followed and attended NSL games, and one of the very very few on this forum who actually makes the effort to attend a Ethnic Club's State League games (Rather than pretend they do) I can tell you if this goes ahead I am well and trully out.

Same here for obvious reasons.

I'm a Man Utd one member, I pay my 30pounds every year... They are in England we are in Australia! You guys will be spewing when this comes through lol stop being in denial!!! How can Heart move farward when they don't have any football ppl upstairs...? All business minded no nothing about the game, just care about the $ wake up you idiots just have a look at how our club is going on and off the field since year 1... Fkn backwards! Nothing will fix Hearts problems with these ppl behind it.... Sth MLB coming in is not a bad thing! They have there own scouts in Brazil, they even have there own state of the art training facilities... In the fkn city not woopwoop.

Rof. State of the art training facilities, Brazilian scouts yet sit 7th in the VPL.

• Like 1