Melbourne Football

Jeremy Walker

Murfy1

The journalists in this country that report on this game have no spine. Bullshit easy questions to the coaches and when the fans arch up about a player for whom there is no obvious reason they are dropped and who did a great job last season none will ask the question to JA why. 

Is he even playing in the youth team? 

• Like 1

So he doesn't make the squad again...

JA is going to completely destroy any confidence this kid has I swear.

I hope he believes in himself because he is a fantastic player and if our coach wants to play a fucking striker as a Right Back then he will just have to wait until we lose 5-0 for his opportunity and then blow people's mind when he gets the chance.

This weeks HeartCast should be interesting...

Not a happy camper!

No point asking JA the question, his answer would be 'because I think that I've got better options.' Of course the followup question should be 'Why?"

The question is all over the club's Facebook page, but of course there is no answer and there won't be.

IMO we could probably say that what's happening, and what happens, to Jezza is an indicator of what's happening inside the club. We can use him as a bellwether for how our coach is thinking.

I'd probably put Vrankovic and Garuccio in there with Walker - it will be interesting to see how things pan out for the rest of the season and what happens to these three lads thereafter.

IMO we could probably say that what's happening, and what happens, to Jezza is an indicator of what's happening inside the club. We can use him as a bellwether for how our coach is thinking.

I'd probably put Vrankovic and Garuccio in there with Walker - it will be interesting to see how things pan out for the rest of the season and what happens to these three lads thereafter.

The weird thing is he's playing Mauk up front in the end of games... From what I saw the other night, he is very fast. But who knows why he gets a plane ticket and Walker doesn't!

It's a farce and down right stupidity to have a natural right back not in the side but having a striker learning that position while the aim is winning games.

The major positive of last seasons disaster was Jezz. We had a young guy who showed some definite class and zest who continually have good performances and excited the fans.

Problem with our club, when something gets too good shut it out. How in Aloisi head he has Hoffman in front of Walker shows his immaturity as a manager.

In my opinion, I'd have Walker, Mauk, Vrankovic and Garrucio all starting. Then again, probably not under JA who'd take away their natural flair and probably destroy them.

Feel for Jezza.

• Like 1

In my opinion, I'd have Walker, Mauk, Vrankovic and Garrucio all starting. Then again, probably not under JA who'd take away their natural flair and probably destroy them.

Feel for Jezza.

really? i'd have Walker starting and Mauk starting most games but i would think that the other two should be happy to be making the bench for now.

Vranks is 4th choice at CB, and hes surely not better than Kisnorbo, Wielaert or Gerhardt?

and due to our abundance of wingers, (we have 4 who would all want to start not including him) The Gooch will not get that much game time this year. 

Edited by nicotera5
  • Like 1

It's a farce and down right stupidity to have a natural right back not in the side but having a striker learning that position while the aim is winning games.

The major positive of last seasons disaster was Jezz. We had a young guy who showed some definite class and zest who continually have good performances and excited the fans.

Problem with our club, when something gets too good shut it out. How in Aloisi head he has Hoffman in front of Walker shows his immaturity as a manager.

Feel for Jezza.

I think everybody agrees that walker should be starting but the other young blokes you listed would all be lucky to get on the bench imo.

We already have enough wingers, so garrucio would be lucky to get on the bench, mauk I would always have on the bench, like what I've seen from him so far and vrankovic would also be lucky to get on the bench too. Considering that paddy g will always be starting on the bench if we have a full list.

I think we need more pace, energy and enthusiasm. I believe these kids have this more than some other bigger names.

Again, probably not under JA and his style, but a high pressing, swift counter attacking style I would play.

I like Wielart and Kisnorbo but Vrankovic playing the ball would be an asset paired with one of them. Garruccio again, like his enthusiasm and pace.

Mauk is a very impressive kid. Most talented we have in my opinion. Walker should be playing.

I'd do a lot of things differently, my set up and tactics would differ a lot from JA's. Therefor playing these kids wouldn't seem so strange.

Melbourne Heart FC

#FNYL | Our Foxtel National Youth League side kicks off at 3.30pm against Brisbane Roar at Goodwin Park. Tune into our Twitter account for live updates. Here's our starting XI

Stevanja (GK), Archibald ©, Dao, Espindola, Garuccio, Kaya, Mullett, Petreski, Schroen, Kalmar, Mitchinson

SUBS | Efe, James, Millar, Petrovski (GK)

Where o where is Walker

Edited by CB.
  • Like 1

I think it's pretty safe to assume that it's either two things. There are some personal issues in his life that he wants to be kept quiet. Or he has had a big falling out with JA and I hope it's the former

I hope that its the latter! Especially as if our form and style don't improve the latter is more likely to be a temporary setback

I think it's pretty safe to assume that it's either two things. There are some personal issues in his life that he wants to be kept quiet. Or he has had a big falling out with JA and I hope it's the former

I hope that its the latter! Especially as if our form and style don't improve the latter is more likely to be a temporary setback

I suppose you are right but I think JA will see out his contract, so you would hope what ever it is its resolved soon.