Melbourne Football

Pre-Season Friendlies

hakz7

Dude thats commitment right there that yiu are excited about a pre season game. I never questioned that. I have been quite surprised at the commitment shown by some fans this pre season with the shepparton game plus the membership recruiting to be honest. I wish I could be as passionate. Maybe a case of been there done that im not sure but keep it up.

What do I did find funny was your gif in regards to your excitement level. That was the intended point of the gif yeh?

• Like 1

I get more excited for pre season games than some A-League games tbh. I think it's a combination of how intimate it is, the fact our season could still be anything and how long I've been starved by the off season.

As ridiculous as that statement is, you make some excellent points haha. But in the end nothing's more exciting than playing for and winning 3 points.

After spending 4 months without heart, Y'Side & some of you I now call mates haha and knowing I have 8+ months of preseason, regular season, away days and hopefully post season all beginning Friday its something that gets me excited.

Don't quite have the gif to express that though ;) if someone wants to find me big kev feel free.

• Like 1

Please excuse my ignorance, as i am a Geelong based fan...looking for the address of the Impy for prematch drinks. I googled and found two different addresses, one in bourke st, one in chapel st sth yarra. Very rare opportunity for me to attend prematch piss up as usually rushing up from GTown and struggle to attend AAMI Park in time for kick off. Assistance will be much appreciated beer in it for the first to respond....GO Hard, Go Heart!

i'm aiming for a 5.30-6 pm arrival at Impy but all depends on whether my mates are keen on a road trip from Ballarat or if they prefer the train.

plus its my first week on placement for my teaching course so i cant be seen to nick off too soon either.

Edited by mattyh001
  • Like 1

i'm aiming for a 5.30-6 pm arrival at Impy but all depends on whether my mates are keen on a road trip from Ballarat or if they prefer the train.

plus its my first week on placement for my teaching course so i cant be seen to nick off too soon either.

Haha I am on my teaching placement as well :P