Melbourne Football

2013-14 MEMBERSHIPS

Red or Dead

Membership flying up today, should be close to 6200 by the Central Coast game.

Definitely surprising how much it has gone up since the poor spectacle on Saturday night, I'm not complaining but! Sitting on 6114 as we speak so would hope that in 5 days we can get another 150 or so and reach 6250 on Saturdaywhich would be very solid! Should see another bump on Monday too with those signing up on the day being added to the counter and suspect that dare I say it we could be around 6.400 on Tuesday. Before you call me crazy I was right about us hitting 6k on Monday afternoon  :D

• Like 1

Definitely impressed by these numbers. Though, it makes you wonder what could've been if we were to actually perform last season. Hopefully Kewell can stay for another season, or at the very least perform well this season or engage with those members who came on board purely for Kewell.

Hi guys, I was a member for the 2011/12 season but didn't get around to renewing it last year. However I want to renew my membership this year but can't remember my log in details on the Heart membership website! Are there any benefits of renewing or should I just sign up as a new member and fill out my personal details again.

Cheers :)

Hi guys, I was a member for the 2011/12 season but didn't get around to renewing it last year. However I want to renew my membership this year but can't remember my log in details on the Heart membership website! Are there any benefits of renewing or should I just sign up as a new member and fill out my personal details again.

Great to have u back champ.

Not sure it makes a difference mate. Just call the club n do it that way or just do it online . A new members.

I think the only benefit is that you get to keep your reserved seat (unless you were GA). Unless someone else here knows otherwise.

Do a quick search on your emails and see if you can find your login, otherwise I don't see any harm in signing up as a new member.

I think the only benefit is that you get to keep your reserved seat (unless you were GA). Unless someone else here knows otherwise.

Do a quick search on your emails and see if you can find your login, otherwise I don't see any harm in signing up as a new member.

Hmm my membership was tied to an email account which is inactive now/have no way of accessing it. I could call up the membership number and change it, but if you say there's no different for a GA member to sign up again I'll take your word ;)  cheers mate

Next milestone: 6,478

That's what I think is the final figure from last season, after we sold 5 game memberships during the season.

If we could pass that by our first home game on Saturday, that would be a great result. We'll probably fall a bit short. But anyway, from here it's up to the club, the players, and us to get results and build some excitement for the season to push it beyond 7, 8, 9, who knows, 10,000 when the 5 gamers come out. If things go well, it's achievable.

Edited by Sash
  • Like 1

Yep! Well, I what I meant was, the club and the fans have done alright. It's a decent foundation. It's now up to the players to win some games and build momentum instead of blowing it every time we get an opportunity to build on whatever little momentum we've had.

Edited by Sash
  • Like 1

That's what I think is the final figure from last season, after we sold 5 game memberships during the season.

If we could pass that by our first home game on Saturday, that would be a great result. We'll probably fall a bit short. But anyway, from here it's up to the club, the players, and us to get results and build some excitement for the season to push it beyond 7, 8, 9, who knows, 10,000 when the 5 gamers come out. If things go well, it's achievable.

Pretty sure we finished on ~6680

I worked in the membership tent before the first home game last season and there were lots of people signing up on the day. I'm guessing it'll be the same this season so I reckon we'll get 6,500 before this game. Although won't register til they're processed after the game.

Either way, it's much better than last season so looking good!

• Like 1

Pretty sure we finished on ~6680

You may be right. My figure came from mid to late January and I assumed there wouldn't have been many more after that. Also, 6,500 is more gettable by the end of Saturday so I'm sticking with it for now.

The last number I remember was 6583 which was at the end of the season

You posted that number on 442 last May.

It was also quoted in this thread on 13th June 2013 by Hammerhead as being the number taken from the HeartFan App on 18th February 2013.

We had just three more home games after 18th February. I can't imagine anyone took out a membership after that date. Therefore IMO that's the working final figure for last season, and includes 5-game memberships.

We're now on 6221. 

Does anybody know how long the memberships take to arrive? I might buy one now. If it's unlikely to get here by Saturday I'll just buy one at AAMI Park.

It definitely won't arrive in time but they will send you a temporary ticket to use for this week's game. I know this because I experienced it last season.

Does anybody know how long the memberships take to arrive? I might buy one now. If it's unlikely to get here by Saturday I'll just buy one at AAMI Park.

It definitely won't arrive in time but they will send you a temporary ticket to use for this week's game. I know this because I experienced it last season.

Forgot that it's Thursday, this week has flown, haha stupid question on my part! Thanks

I saw David Williams today on Lygon St on the way to work. He was driving some hot blonde in the car!

This thread is about financial members for Melbourne Heart, not the fortunes of our player's members!

A bloke picks up his mum and takes her shopping and you guys all start ranting??????????????