Melbourne Football

2013-14 MEMBERSHIPS

Red or Dead

Just signed for the first time to be in the active area. Really looking forward to it. Keen to meet some of u guys too since only got one membership

Make sure you always wear Red & White attire in the Active Area - everyone else does - you don't want to look silly in peach coloured shirts buttoned up to your neck!  ;)

Just signed for the first time to be in the active area. Really looking forward to it. Keen to meet some of u guys too since only got one membership

Make sure you always wear Red & White attire in the Active Area - everyone else does - you don't want to look silly in peach coloured shirts buttoned up to your neck! ;) This argument again :droy: shhh child

Just signed for the first time to be in the active area. Really looking forward to it. Keen to meet some of u guys too since only got one membership Make sure you always wear Red & White attire in the Active Area - everyone else does - you don't want to look silly in peach coloured shirts buttoned up to your neck! ;) This argument again :droy: shhh child No problem. I have the away strip which I wear to all the games anyway. I stood in bay 16 quite a few times last season but just didn't like the idea of counting on security to be in a good enough mood to let me stand there. Twice they told me that for general admin I have to be bay 15 or behind the tarp.

• Like 1

Make sure you always wear Red & White attire in the Active Area - everyone else does - you don't want to look silly in peach coloured shirts buttoned up to your neck!  ;)

How about everyone wears whatever they want? ^_^

How about everyone wears whatever they want? ^_^

As it has always been

I have reserved seating in active support.... It's been a while since I've sat or been the proper seat section lol.

Just for security sake, buy an active support. Your allowed to move into get admin with it too.

This.

Like I said before, the "active support" area will be treated as GA so don't worry to much about where 'your' seat is. If bay 17 is crowded on matchday though, please stand in 16 or 18 as we need to spread out and improve our presence in these bays.

Also, those with Active memberships are allowed in GA but not vice versa, so if you have any intention of being in YS this season you're better off with an active membership as you can still sit in GA if you want.

• Like 1

We need the people who plan to buy just GA,to get active.

So that stupid black tarp (X3) can be moved as far back as possible. 

If you buy Active instead of GA you won't have to purchase a reserved seat for the two derbies either but your reserved seat will be in active.

The worst thing is when people are sitting in YS not contributing to the atmosphere though. Also, if everyone ends up buying active but sitting in GA the active area will be relatively empty.

I'm yet to purchase a couple memberships. I'm so pumped though! Another 3.5 weeks left of work, then a trip to Croatia for 2 months to enjoy the European summer, come back and within 5 weeks the season will start. Can't wait to watch Harry and a decent marquee playing for the red & white!

So my dad (doesn't really ever get memberships for any of his sports teams and supports all 3 codes of football/goes to games regularly and supports both Heart & Vic for various reasons) in response to me asking him for $125 for a membership

"I will help you out and I will get one for myself too cos Heart look exciting this year"...

I asked if it was because of Harry Kewell

"Yes"

• Like 2

So my dad (doesn't really ever get memberships for any of his sports teams and supports all 3 codes of football/goes to games regularly and supports both Heart & Vic for various reasons) in response to me asking him for $125 for a membership

"I will help you out and I will get one for myself too cos Heart look exciting this year"...

I asked if it was because of Harry Kewell

"Yes"

Sounds like my old man.

WSW released memberships today at 1pm, I think we're the only two clubs so far?

They're on 808 members as it stands. Not that it's related to Melbourne Heart but some comparisons and conversation could be drawn from this.

https://twitter.com/wswanderersfc/status/342540650362843136/photo/1

They still think people only have 640x480 monitors do they?

My feeling is that the number we reach before the season proper will depend quite a lot on our remaining signings, especially the foreign players. TBH I will be pleasantly surprised if we get to 7,000, mainly because IMO much damage was done to our brand last season with the appalling away record and the insipid finish to the season.

We need the people who plan to buy just GA,to get active.

So that stupid black tarp (X3) can be moved as far back as possible. 

If you buy Active instead of GA you won't have to purchase a reserved seat for the two derbies either but your reserved seat will be in active.

The worst thing is when people are sitting in YS not contributing to the atmosphere though. Also, if everyone ends up buying active but sitting in GA the active area will be relatively empty.

How about some people move over to bay 16 instead of crowding 17.

The misses n I are signed up and ready to go!!!

Even got the baby signed up and he's not even due until November lol.

4 years in a row for me and more to come

Bloody pumped for next season....

IM FIRED UP CUNTS LOL

Edited by [LIBBA]
  • Like 4

Hopefully a fair few people sign up on the weekend. Strong start, especially with a marquee and two other international players yet to sign...I imagine a lot of people will be in the mood for A-league football when they hear Garcia has re-signed (if in fact he has), and of course the mighty Hoff