Melbourne Football

2013-14 MEMBERSHIPS

Red or Dead

With the Harry Kewell signing, the membership count will undoubtedly gain momentum. BIG YEAR LADS, BIG YEAR!

Let it be known to all your mates and family members! Already spreading the word. sending MMS and emails to everyone that's not in the loop. 

• Like 1

Buying a Country Victoria 5-game reserved seating membership tonight!

So damn excited for this season, without a doubt the most promising off-season Heart has had as a club, hopefully we can start to get 15k attendances on a more regular basis!

renewed membership and sooooo looking forward to the season.

given the amount of action on here since around 2 pm forum time (guessing from my post that's around 1 hour ahead of AEST) with the membership number freezing at 370 (and still is 2 hours later as at 3 pm AEST), I get the impression that there is a fairly strong membership base return !!!

Edited by mattyh001

Buying a Country Victoria 5-game reserved seating membership tonight! So damn excited for this season, without a doubt the most promising off-season Heart has had as a club, hopefully we can start to get 15k attendances on a more regular basis!

C'mon mate. Upgrade to active membership. We need yarraside as big as it can be. And hey, you live a hell of a lot closer then me.

Disregard what I said earlier in this thread.

Will acquire membership tomorrow.

Payment plan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tooth:

PS: love the membership ticker on the website.

I went payment plan too! Great idea for cunts who can't mange their dosh for shit like myself haha

• Like 1

Buying a Country Victoria 5-game reserved seating membership tonight! So damn excited for this season, without a doubt the most promising off-season Heart has had as a club, hopefully we can start to get 15k attendances on a more regular basis!

C'mon mate. Upgrade to active membership. We need yarraside as big as it can be. And hey, you live a hell of a lot closer then me.

Hmmmm... kind of tempting actually, same price and although I won't be able to make it to all 14 home games I'd love to be part of the active support.