Melbourne Football

Our Marquee Man...

heart_fan10

casillas is wanting first team football for the upcoming World Cup he and has decided to come to australian power house the Melbourne heart and attempt to push number 1 shot stopper Andrew redmayne for the famous position at the club and number 1 jersey.

Edited by Fentonthescreamingcactus
  • Like 2

casillas is wanting first team football for the upcoming World Cup he and has decided to come to australian power house the Melbourne heart and attempt to push number 1 shot stopper Andrew redmayne for the famous position at the club and number 1 jersey.

But would he really be that much of an upgrade on Velaphi?

Don't fuck around, mate.

• Like 4

As much as I've believed that Cahill would eventually land at Heart, and the prospect of a loan of Cahill will cause me to have to change my pants and have a cold shower, I'm trying desperately hard not to get excited by this. You boys are just teasing :$

Im a little worried thats the case.

I will say this though, if its true and i find out at work, ill be painting my work station white with excitement lmao :lol:

Guys we need to relax!!!!

My source told me that its not herd of about Cahill coming down. Lets just wait and see after season kicks off what will happen.

What an exceptionally poor start you've made.

Guys, it's Cahill. It's been confirmed for god's sake. I don't know what more you need to hear?

Guys we need to relax!!!!

My source told me that its not herd of about Cahill coming down. Lets just wait and see after season kicks off what will happen.

What an exceptionally poor start you've made.

Guys, it's Cahill. It's been confirmed for god's sake. I don't know what more you need to hear?

Hate to sound sceptical mate, but confirmed by who??

Ive got enough sauce to last me 1000 bbq's atm