Melbourne Football

Round 21, Friday February 15 MHFC vs Newcastle @ Hunter Stadium

Dylan

I can deal with young players not being able to control tempo and making mistakes but every time s. Colosimo plays we lack urgency. Shit kick and chase bullshit. Gerhardt doesn't like playing the ball to him and plays it long too. How the fuck are guys like Kalmar supposed to get on the ball and cause problems if they can't get the ball cos it's lobbed at Babalj or Tadic all the time. Notice our good form this season (last few games) and last season (with Madaschi) and notice who is out. Colosimo is a lazy shit with a piss poor attitude on the park I didn't see the guy run tonight simply not good enough for the coin he is on. I hope like hell we get Lucash and stop playing this clown. He should have been pushed after season 1 instead of Beauchamp.

Thomson? How the fuck is he still on the park after 90 minutes. Reflexes of a fucking stunned mullet. Couldn't make a decision to save himself must be dropped.

Coyne can defend. But gives nothing going forward. At least he is only a replacement.

Finally Williams. Either shit hot or shit house. This guy should be no where near the dead ball.

As I've said above I can deal with young guys making mistakes and learning but a few guys above simply aren't good enough and need to be moved on next year. The sky isn't falling in but week after week we do our level best to pull the fucken thing down on us. I really like the way Aloisi has been measured and cool in the media but I hope like hell he hardens the fuck up and starts telling some useless cunts to fuck off out of the team for their consistent bullshit performances.

Edited by wombegongal
  • Like 1

Disappointing sure, but we've put in a lot worse performances away from home this season. We played okay for about 50 minutes of that game, which is better than what we usually do away. I'm also satisfied that the club isn't content with mediocrity given the signings we've made and who we've chased in this window.

Bring on Sydney next week!

I actually thought the same thing jimmy. At full time I thought to myself "well that was disappointing but at least they weren't as rubbish as they have been at times"

But thinking about that now I am growing concerned that I am beginning to think that way because the standard of play I am used to watching is becoming ridiculously low

• Like 1

We are donkeys. Fark me the Jets are average and we made them look like heroes. We sat back in the opening 10 min and invited them to come forward and that was pretty much over from then on. Like most of our other away games. Garcia said something about being hard away from home but shit it's a mentality thing. Nothing else. We know the home side will want to put in a stong performance but we don't match them with the same intensity.