Melbourne Football

John Aloisi

kingofhearts

I hold the opinion that he started with a clean slate, only because the team he had last year was fucking horrid, and he has completed some training over the off season. 4 games is too little to judge him on, so I won't be calling for his head just yet.

However, after the disgusting post game interview from the Brisbane match, and the lack of results so far, he has to win at least one of the upcoming home games, aswell as stopping our horrendous away form before we break any records.

If he can't do this, then I'll become quite vocal in regards to kicking him out of the club.

I see it this way, the next three games are key unless the following scenario unfolds, we lose/draw wsw and lose/draw against sydney. Then the Newcastle game should be irrelevant in determining aloisis axing. If we lose/draw wsw and win sydney then the game away against Newcastle is a must win or else sack him. Either way if aloisi does not deliver 2 wins in the next three games he should be gone.

• Like 2

If we do end up replacing JA lets not f around, let's pay for this guy, we may as well go straight for the top. Imagine what he would do for Australian football?

I want Maradona

The only problem with Maradonna is that he can't coach. We are better sticking with JA in that case, he's cheaper, will come with a better wardrobe, and will become a better coach in time.

If we do end up replacing JA lets not f around, let's pay for this guy, we may as well go straight for the top. Imagine what he would do for Australian football?

I want Maradona

The only problem with Maradonna is that he can't coach. We are better sticking with JA in that case, he's cheaper, will come with a better wardrobe, and will become a better coach in time.

Oh, I disagree there! How could you beat Maradona's suits and wearing Bvlgari watches?

I want Maradona

Oh, I disagree there! How could you beat Maradona's suits and wearing Bvlgari watches?

Maradonna in a suit looks as good as Ange in a suit - not

If thats not the last straw, SURELY next week vs Sydney is (anything BUT a win) will see him gone. this is just fucking embaressing.

A win against Sydney means nothing, we have a coach who is incapable of winning away from home as he is playing too defensive a game. Sydney are the only team playing as poorly, if we are lucky and dominate the game we may draw.

Edited by belaguttman
  • Like 1

If Vidmar, Kossi or Miron come in nothing will change, that would be a step back... We have to spend the money on an overseas coach that understands an attacking brand of football, one who's had experience with decent results. Sorry but Australia only has 3 of them Ange, Arnold and Popa... No one els comes close, JVS would be worst case scenario.

861412-ante-milicic.jpg :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

He should have been our coach...before...but right now it's a little too late, not only for him but for us. Too much damage has been done to the club because of the celebrity circus MH has attempted to use. And I reckon further damage will hurt us almost beyond repair. So bringing in Ante, who is probably a good coach, but unproven as head coach seems risky given the state of the club. In saying that I wouldn't say no to him, but would tread very cautiously in who we choose.

Exactly, if we're going to bring in another coach we need someone that knows what it takes to win a championship and that's actually done it. Someone that demands excellence and a winning mentality as a coach. Anything less will end up being mediocre again.

861412-ante-milicic.jpg

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Ante was part of a winning coaching staff last season. I would be tempted to give him the go he should have had. If he will come.

Exactly, if we're going to bring in another coach we need someone that knows what it takes to win a championship and that's actually done it. Someone that demands excellence and a winning mentality as a coach. Anything less will end up being mediocre again.

861412-ante-milicic.jpg :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

Ante was part of a winning coaching staff last season. I would be tempted to give him the go he should have had. If he will come.

Yeah he was but he wasn't running the show. There's a massive differences.

861412-ante-milicic.jpg

:up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up: :up:

So was Rado for 2 years....

6 goals scored in our last 14 winless games against other A-league opposition.

Failed to score in 9 of those 14 games...

If that's not sacking statistics then I don't know what is!!!!!

Spot on. He can crap on about not taking chances and being unlucky but the stats speak for themselves.

6 goals scored in our last 14 winless games against other A-league opposition.

Failed to score in 9 of those 14 games...

If that's not sacking statistics then I don't know what is!!!!!

Spot on. He can crap on about not taking chances and being unlucky but the stats speak for themselves.

Winners make their own luck. Something we are not

• Like 2