Melbourne Football

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

xXJawsaXx

Korn was the business cadete.

They drapped themselves in Adidas, had a well known song called Adidas and as a bloke with at least 30 pairs of Adidas I still think they were fucken terrible.

Thats the 2nd time in a week you have used your argument, that due to the number of Adidas trainers you own, you know better. Its a terrible argument and doesnt mean shit.

What are u talking about?

I am guessing you were/are a bit of a Rapcore fan.

My point was that even as a massive lover of Adidas - Korn's mutual love of Adidas is not enough for me to not to fucken despise them as a band.

They drapped themselves in Adidas, had a well known song called Adidas and as a bloke with at least 30 pairs of Adidas I still think they were fucken terrible.

Thats the 2nd time in a week you have used your argument, that due to the number of Adidas trainers you own, you know better. Its a terrible argument and doesnt mean shit.

My point was that even as a massive lover of Adidas - Korn's mutual love of Adidas is not enough for me to not to fucken despise them as a band.

At the pub you said something to Hackett along the lines of, "I've probably got the biggest collection of trainers of anyone here, maybe Melbourne, If anyones got good taste its me".

Having a lot of one thing doesnt mean you have good taste or suddenly an authority on everything. Just means YOU like something. Doesnt mean that everyone elses opinion and tastes dont matter.

• Like 2

At the pub you said something to Hackett along the lines of, "I've probably got the biggest collection of trainers of anyone here, maybe Melbourne, If anyones got good taste its me".

Having a lot of one thing doesnt mean you have good taste or suddenly an authority on everything. Just means YOU like something. Doesnt mean that everyone elses opinion and tastes dont matter.

That isn't what happened...

My fiance said to Hackett that he always wears good trainers (She is a big Stan Smith fan) and I said to her "Thanks for giving him a compliment on his Trainers you never give me a compliments on my whole cupboard of trainers including my Stan Smiths One's.

Of course it does not mean other people's taste and opinion dont matter.

And I said before my collection is more about Quality than Quantity anyway.. if you want I will explain why.

Edited by cadete

HAHAhA, I might not have heard that part of the conversation, but you did say something like what I heard, Bec and I were sitting there giggling about it.

Whatever,

The fact is if you list a type of Terrace Trainer:

Adidas Leisure Shoes,

Adidas City Series (Proper CW),

Desired Diadora,

Adidas Tennis Shoes (Early and Mid 80's),

Desired Nike,

Adidas Trabs and other Suedes (Tobacco/Jeans/Gazelle),

Even Strap Trainers I have the collection in the Current Terrace that would be most desired by the majority of those interested.

The only category that I dont have any Trainers of is New Balance... As I am not big fan of them.

And its taken a lot of money and more importantly time (In research and searching) to get the collection to this point so I am not ashamed to say as a collecter that I am proud of such a collection.

Edited by cadete

HAHAhA, I might not have heard that part of the conversation, but you did say something like what I heard, Bec and I were sitting there giggling about it.

Whatever,

Adidas Leisure Shoes,

Desired Diadora,

Desired Nike,

Even Strap Trainers I have the collection in the Current Terrace that would be most desired by the majority of those interested.

The only category that I dont have any Trainers of is New Balance... As I am not big fan of them.

And its taken a lot of money and more importantly time (In research and searching) to get the collection to this point so I am not ashamed to say as a collecter that I am proud of such a collection.

No one said you werent proud of it. You're missing my point. Its like the mature age student who has children at uni. They qualify all their statements with, 'As a parent I believe blah, blah, blah...' like it makes them more qualified.

Whatever,

Adidas Leisure Shoes,

Desired Diadora,

Desired Nike,

No one said you werent proud of it. You're missing my point. Its like the mature age student who has children at uni. They qualify all their statements with, 'As a parent I believe blah, blah, blah...' like it makes them more qualified.

As a parent I believe korn stink.

• Like 3

Early korn and linkin park we're some of the best music ever made (srs)

Limp biskit on the other hand...

Early korn and linkin park we're some of the best music ever made (srs)

Limp biskit on the other hand...

:wormy: :wormy: :wormy:

• Like 2

Anyone pro-shark culling is a fucking spastic.

Id say thats a rather popular opinion judging from my facebook at least.

It's split fairly evenly here. Mostly along the lines of IQ I think. Shame our state government falls on the lower end of that spectrum.

I cant se how anyone could be pro shark culling. Do they think it sends a strong message and acts as a deterrent to other sharks not to eat people?

It's split fairly evenly here. Mostly along the lines of IQ I think. Shame our state government falls on the lower end of that spectrum.

I cant se how anyone could be pro shark culling. Do they think it sends a strong message and acts as a deterrent to other sharks not to eat people? Yes.

Edit. Whilst I am not 'pro culling'. I certainly don't care that it is occurring.

Edited by malloy

I cant se how anyone could be pro shark culling. Do they think it sends a strong message and acts as a deterrent to other sharks not to eat people?

The main arguments I've heard are due to it's affect on tourism and deluded people that actually think it will stop attacks occurring. Surely anyone with half a brain would rather swim where there hasn't been baits placed in the water to attract sharks to them.