Melbourne Football

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

xXJawsaXx

Cars should not be allowed to park on main roads, even more so roads with trams on them. If businesses or residents want a car park in these areas, then they can provide them off road and allow the rest of us to drive.

Previous Labor government introduced extended clearway times for street parking but it was reversed when the new government came in. Its crazy that thousands in cars & trams are crawling along in single lane traffic while a hundred or so cars use up a perfectly good lane just to park their car. Sydney Rd is the worst for it. 

Facebook is shit. Don't understand what's so addictive about it, just seems to contain a bunch of people complaining about their lives, or showing how 'hardcore' they are.

Doesn't get more hardcore when they want you to know what club they are in, what drinks they are having and how drunk they got

Facebook is shit. Don't understand what's so addictive about it, just seems to contain a bunch of people complaining about their lives, or showing how 'hardcore' they are.

Doesn't get more hardcore when they want you to know what club they are in, what drinks they are having and how drunk they got

Don't forget checking in at the Gym and taking pictures of all the protein rich foods they eat.

• Like 1

Don't forget checking in at the Gym and taking pictures of all the protein rich foods they eat.

So true...

As if I give a shit that some Kent is eating some bland looking chicken.

• Like 1

Someone needs to create a food focused social network so kunts can take their food photos off of the other social networks.

Isn't this basically what Pinterest is for?  Seems like people just get recipes off it and stuff.

Pretty much along the lines of what I was thinking, only difference (I dont use pinterest so not sure if this can be done on there already) I can see is having each ingredient automatically be a tag, so that people can search an ingredient and get all the posts with that in it so they can get meal ideas or whatever.

But the main benefit would be that maybe it there is a dedicated food social network people will keep their food pics on there instead of all over FB and instagram.

Edited by Tesla

You should be able to discipline kids.

You can.

I think he means the old fashioned, physical way, since nowadays it's illegal for a parent to smack their kid's behind if they are misbehaving, am I right?

Despite the bleating of the likes of the Herald Sun's leftie Susie O'Brian, smacking children is still legal. Abuse is not.

There are a lot of kids going around who need a good, fair smack and also fathers who need to man up and deliver them.

And after it is done and settled, don't forget to let your children know you love them.

• Like 3

You should be able to discipline kids.

You can.

I think he means the old fashioned, physical way, since nowadays it's illegal for a parent to smack their kid's behind if they are misbehaving, am I right?

Despite the bleating of the likes of the Herald Sun's leftie Susie O'Brian, smacking children is still legal. Abuse is not.

There are a lot of kids going around who need a good, fair smack and also fathers who need to man up and deliver them.

And after it is done and settled, don't forget to let your children know you love them.

Exactly, big difference between smacking your kid and belting them with a wooden spoon or summat

My favourite teacher from high school who I now have on Facebook does this literally every day

He's no longer my favourite teacher from high school

UOTYH:

• Speed doesn't kill
  • The most dangerous aspects of driving are not focusing and being complacent, higher speeds force people to be more focused and hence improve safety.
  • Making people fall asleep behind the wheel by forcing them to drive 60 on roads that could safely be driven at 90 is more dangerous than someone driving 90 on the aforementioned road.
  • At least 95% of speed limits in Metropolitan Melbourne are too low.
  • 110km maximum limits between cities/towns is ridiculous in a country like Australia.
  • The 85th percentile rule provides a logically and scientific way of determining the correct speed limit for a stretch of road, and should be used to set our speed limits, rather than the bullshit subjective matters currently in place.
  • Tolerance of 2km/h is complete bullshit.
  • Taking your eyes off the road to check the speedometer to make sure you're not 2km/h over the speed limit is much more dangerous than being even 10km/h over is.
  • Enforcement of speed limits in Victoria wouldn't be out of place in an Orwell novel.
  • Highway patrol are the lowest scum in our society, who the fuck would say "I want to be a highway patrol officer when I grow up" as a kid? No fucking one, it's a job for kunts who have failed at life, have no other option, have no mates, and have no prospect of ever acquiring any mates, so they're like "fuck it, it's either this or sucking cocks for a living, and I'm such a shit kunt that I doubt anyone will pay me to suck their cock".
Edited by Tesla
  • Like 4

<p>

UOTYH:

• Speed doesn't kill
  • The most dangerous aspects of driving are not focusing and being complacent, higher speeds force people to be more focused and hence improve safety.
  • Making people fall asleep behind the wheel by forcing them to drive 60 on roads that could safely be driven at 90 is more dangerous than someone driving 90 on the aforementioned road.
  • 110km maximum limits between cities/towns is ridiculous in a country like Australia.
  • The 85th percentile rule provides a logically and scientific way of determining the correct speed limit for a stretch of road, and should be used to set our speed limits, rather than the bullshit subjective matters currently in place.
  • Taking your eyes off the road to check the speedometer to make sure you're not 2km/h over the speed limit is much more dangerous than being even 10km/h over is.
  • Enforcement of speed limits in Victoria wouldn't be out of place in an Orwell novel.
  • Highway patrol are the lowest scum in our society, who the fuck would say "I want to be a highway patrol officer when I grow up" as a kid? No fucking one, it's a job for kunts who have failed at life, have no other option, have no mates, and have no prospect of ever acquiring any mates, so they're like "fuck it, it's either this or sucking cocks for a living, and I'm such a shit kunt that I doubt anyone will pay me to suck their cock".

Copped another speeding ticket?

I agree on most, especially the 110 limit. Driving to Adelaide is bad enough, let alone at the speed limit.

<p>

UOTYH:

• Speed doesn't kill

I agree on most, especially the 110 limit. Driving to Adelaide is bad enough, let alone at the speed limit.

Did they do a Drug Search Tesla?

UOTYH:

• Speed doesn't kill

alright-meow-super-troopers-demotiv.jpg

• Like 3

<p>

UOTYH:

• Speed doesn't kill

No, just a random thought that popped into my head at 4am. Been a few months since my last fine, and that was only because I had things on my mind and wasn't paying attention or I would have seen the kunts waiting and slowed down like I normally do.