Melbourne Football

Unpopular Opinions That You Have.

xXJawsaXx

UOTYH: Burra Burgers arent as good as Cadete made them out to be.

You just dont have the right tastebuds...

You need to be properly Red and Royal Blue to taste the true beauty of the Burra Burger...

Hahaha, what a load of horseshit!

No - That's the Spuds you get at the Spud Bar at Geelong.

• Like 2

I raise you...

Rolling Stones.

I have to admit it pisses me off when PPL think that they wrote Satisfaction...

Otis Reading's (Who did not write it) orginal version is a fuck load better as well.

Actually Jagger and Richards did write it. Otis' version was three months later although it wasn't really a 'cover' per-se at the time more of an adaptation as the lyrics are different. 

I agree however that his version was a lot better. It's a common myth that Otis sung it first.

I raise you...

Rolling Stones.

I have to admit it pisses me off when PPL think that they wrote Satisfaction...

Otis Reading's (Who did not write it) orginal version is a fuck load better as well.

Actually Jagger and Richards did write it. Otis' version was three months later although it wasn't really a 'cover' per-se at the time more of an adaptation as the lyrics are different. 

I agree however that his version was a lot better. It's a common myth that Otis sung it first.

There you go.

So glad ACDC are retiring. Possibly the most overrated band in history with music you could only listen to if you were smashed.

Nirvana.

My mates were all into grunge through high school (I was the only one into good music) and whilst I didn't really like most of what they played I thought Nirvana was probably the most listenable.  

So glad ACDC are retiring. Possibly the most overrated band in history with music you could only listen to if you were smashed.

Nirvana.

My mates were all into grunge through high school (I was the only one into good music) and whilst I didn't really like most of what they played I thought Nirvana was probably the most listenable.  

I was into Britpop, a lot of Punk (Of the shite pop/skate variety) and later Hip Hop at school so I always saw Nirvana as the untalented enemy.

i can safely say everytime i've tried to listen to nirvana i've given up. i'm not an AC/DC fan either but i've always preferred to listen to them more over the years based on the enjoyment level of their music (which is fairly low compared to thousands of other bands).

nirvana is george harrison and AC/DC is paul mccartney.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooX8nHa5rrc

Nirvana.

This. I would listen to Nirvana over AC/DC any day of the week.

Nirvana.

That doesn't mean Nirvana are not more overated...

Mind you if you didnt live through Grunge it would be hard to understand how trully overated they were and still are...

Nirvana.

Mind you if you didnt live through Grunge it would be hard to understand how trully overated they were and still are...

Fair point. I was just comparing my opinions on the bands.

Meh music is art, it's in the eye of the beholder.

I like nirvana and U2 but also think they are incredibly overrated.

Used to think the Beatles and the Stones were overrated but the more I listen to them the more I like them tbh.

Genuinely considering forking out to go so see the Stones

Nirvana.

I think this is the truth of it.

Didn't live through the grunge era, but I'm sure if I did I wouldn't be able to stand it. It was bad enough watching all the 16 year old female friends I had back in school fall hopelessly in love with kobain for all of two months, before moving on to another thing.

That being said, I still think In Utero is a fairly good album.

Nirvana.

My mates were all into grunge through high school (I was the only one into good music) and whilst I didn't really like most of what they played I thought Nirvana was probably the most listenable. This. I would listen to Nirvana over AC/DC any day of the week. That doesn't mean Nirvana are not more overated...

Didn't live through the grunge era, but I'm sure if I did I wouldn't be able to stand it. It was bad enough watching all the 16 year old female friends I had back in school fall hopelessly in love with kobain for all of two months, before moving on to another thing.

Grunge was so bloody big it effected me without me as a kid even really knowing it...

As a 10-12 year old I knew the names Nirvana and Pearl Jam were and I liked there really Mainstream songs that were played on Triple M but I didnt really have any idea what the bands looked like...

But if you look at pics of me at the time I had the standard grunge hair parted down the middle behind my ears and a whole range of long Flanel and other Grungey Shirts that I wore over my tee shirts... pretty funny that I was dressed grunge without really knowing it.

Nirvana.

My mates were all into grunge through high school (I was the only one into good music) and whilst I didn't really like most of what they played I thought Nirvana was probably the most listenable. This. I would listen to Nirvana over AC/DC any day of the week. That doesn't mean Nirvana are not more overated...

Grunge was so bloody big it effected me without me as a kid even really knowing it...

As a 10-12 year old I knew the names Nirvana and Pearl Jam were and I liked there really Mainstream songs that were played on Triple M but I didnt really have any idea what the bands looked like...

But if you look at pics of me at the time I had the standard grunge hair parted down the middle behind my ears and a whole range of long Flanel and other Grungey Shirts that I wore over my tee shirts... pretty funny that I was dressed grunge without really knowing it.

Skip to 16:25 http://www.justanimestream.net/cartoon/the-simpsons-season-4-episode-17/

Nirvana.

Skip to 16:25 http://www.justanimestream.net/cartoon/the-simpsons-season-4-episode-17/

It had a point... Grunge was so big that it influenced all types of fashion from women's fashion to kidswear.

I was really into Nirvana when I was 14, but I rarely listen to them now. In terms of 'grunge' I think that Alice in Chains are way better.

Grunge is a pretty shit rock genre in general.

It is such a vague term for a genre, there is a huge difference between many of the bands regarded as 'Grunge', for example, Soundgarden sounds completely different to Pearl Jam. Whilst there is some overlap, I don't think there is enough to properly tie the bands together other than being from Seattle.

With that being said though, Nirvana are incredibly overrated.

Here is an unpopular opinion, a lot of Silverchair's later songs are infinitely better than their old stuff.

I was really into Nirvana when I was 14, but I rarely listen to them now. In terms of 'grunge' I think that Alice in Chains are way better.

It is such a vague term for a genre, there is a huge difference between many of the bands regarded as 'Grunge', for example, Soundgarden sounds completely different to Pearl Jam. Whilst there is some overlap, I don't think there is enough to properly tie the bands together other than being from Seattle.

Here is an unpopular opinion, a lot of Silverchair's later songs are infinitely better than their old stuff. I also much preferred when he sang like a man.

Here is an unpopular opinion, a lot of Silverchair's later songs are infinitely better than their old stuff. I also much preferred when he sang like a man.

Aha touche.