Melbourne Football

New Kappa Kit

toogood18

Because I have nowhere else to make this point...the club has cost itself at least six sales of strips to my family and friends following the decision to go with kappa - a shirt company whose designs look great on the 18 yo male, but shithouse beyond belief to anyone larger than a professional athlete. For the...ahem...larger male it is just a pathetic strip. There is a reason why people are still wearing the isc and even the rebel strips...and no amount of discounts can overcome this flaw.

Edited by Melbournehammer
  • Like 4

I just hope sizing doesn't cut off any names, it'd be a shame if your name only shows up on like the 4XL size

Do you have one of those ridiculous Brazilian names?

Maybe consider a nickname like every other Brazilian...

Cannavinho

Canna luiz

Cannavaldo

haha Italian mate, they sound good but not keen on having a single name. The only nicknames that stuck with me were Nav-Man and Nahvo

Not all bad. Least you can impress women by telling them you are the owner of a large satellite navigation company...

Because I have nowhere else to make this point...the club has cost itself at least six sales of strips to my family and friends following the decision to go with kappa - a shirt company whose designs look great on the 18 yo male, but shithouse beyond belief to anyone larger than a professional athlete. For the...ahem...larger male it is just a pathetic strip. There is a reason why people are still wearing the isc and even the rebel strips...and no amount of discounts can overcome this flaw.

I just went to Rebel to try on the current Heart tops so I know which size to purchase Heart's 3rd kit and uhhh...let's just say I wish it came in a XXXL because even the XXL was tight.

I'm usually a Large in every day clothing so I don't get how Kappa's 2XL is still tight on me! I'm questioning my decision to buy Heart's 3rd kit now...if it didn't have my name on it I I definitely wouldn't buy it!

I'm a true "S" so I purchased last seasons away Kappa top size small. It feels like a second skin when I put in on. My bicep is thicker then my neck and I barely put my neck through. Never worn it, only tried it twice so I think it will be going up on eBay. Anyone interested let me know.

Edited by Tony999

I quite like the third kit and I would have bought it in addition with a home kit, but I won't be buying due to the fit. I can't see us going with Kappa again, too little merchandise being sold...I see more ISC and reebok kits around the ground

I actually love the Kappa gear. Pity about the fit

I bought a children's Kappa shirt at the last home game for one of my sons friends. Despite our results he still supports Heart. Guess what, even though his mum gave me one size too big to allow him to grow into the shirt, it is too small and so back to the merch stand tomorrow week to get an exchange.

I bought a children's Kappa shirt at the last home game for one of my sons friends. Despite our results he still supports Heart. Guess what, even though his mum gave me one size too big to allow him to grow into the shirt, it is too small and so back to the merch stand tomorrow week to get an exchange.

I tried to exchange a kids hoodie and the girl said we can't do that here. If they can't do it at the merch stand then where the f@#k can they do it? For the record, the hoodie is at home after 2 months in its original packet

The misses and i picked ours up yesterday.

All our names were showing on mine cause i got an xxl.

My fiances on the other hand was a large and whihc had my name and our sons name visable, but her name was right under the stitching on the bottom of the shirt.

She was shattered

Where did you buy yours from? I can't seem to find it in the online merch store. Unless I have left it too late

The misses and i picked ours up yesterday.

All our names were showing on mine cause i got an xxl.

My fiances on the other hand was a large and whihc had my name and our sons name visable, but her name was right under the stitching on the bottom of the shirt.

She was shattered

Where did you buy yours from? I can't seem to find it in the online merch store. Unless I have left it too late Bought a Large on Wednesday, and from what i saw there were only X Large's remaining, probably just missed out.

• 3 weeks later...

boycotting any turtle necks or slim fits

They are clearly uncomfortable. One of our boys was pulling on the neck of his jersey as he came out of the tunnel against CCM.

Ludicrous in summer football. If someone's struggling for breath the first thing you do is loosen their collar.

What's the go with red shorts for away games? I think red shorts away look awesome and the lads should wear them every week.

red shorts/socks with white top looks awesome

Need to get rid of the rash vest jerseys, haven't bought a heart jersey since the 1st 3rd top and that's still uncomfortable

boycotting any turtle necks or slim fits

They are clearly uncomfortable. One of our boys was pulling on the neck of his jersey as he came out of the tunnel against CCM.

Ludicrous in summer football. If someone's struggling for breath the first thing you do is loosen their collar.

and kisnorbo tears his open

carlings, on 08 Jan 2014 - 3:11 PM, said:

snapback.png

What's the go with red shorts for away games? I think red shorts away look awesome and the lads should wear them every week.

Clash with WSW shorts, why they think it clashes? I dont know.

Logos were high because they sat on a stripe :P

The adidas stripes I added because couldnt think of something else but I think it needs a bit of red on the sleeves due to the stripes not going to the top of the shirt.

Edited by Dylan