Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else see that visitor supporter at our game against perth? If you watch the reply he is behind the goals after Kalmar scores. He looks like the biggest hobo ever aswell, so now we know where the visitors get all their support from....

Considering how we played he may very well be our lucky charm. We should get him back every game. We could all pull his beard and buy a Big Issue from him for luck.

Darren. Darren the lucky hobo.

When he's really lonely and he needs some friends

He comes down to a heart gaaaaame

So he has a place to sleep tonight

I think I'll buy a big issue

Edited by KSK_47
  • Like 1

Anyone read their thread on us over on MV.net? I've started having a look at it over the last few weeks and I've noticed it's ridiculously active, all they do is bitch about us and make bin, yoof and crowd jokes. Contrast that to this thread which might get a bump every now and then, with the blind negativity not even remotely close to theirs. It's actually hilarious to think that they say we're the ones obsessed with them. They're a pack of tossers.

Also that Tuna cunt is so self-absorbed it's ridiculous. All the bloke says is "me me me me me me me. Look at how important I am. Me me me me me me" etc.

Go have a look for a laugh.

• Like 6

Anyone read their thread on us over on MV.net? I've started having a look at it over the last few weeks and I've noticed it's ridiculously active, all they do is bitch about us and make bin, yoof and crowd jokes. Contrast that to this thread which might get a bump every now and then, with the blind negativity not even remotely close to theirs. It's actually hilarious to think that they say we're the ones obsessed with them. They're a pack of tossers.

Also that Tuna cunt is so self-absorbed it's ridiculous. All the bloke says is "me me me me me me me. Look at how important I am. Me me me me me me" etc.

Go have a look for a laugh.

You forget to mention that the majority of these lame recycled jokes come from the Self Dubbed “Cunning Linguist” that is Dante Hicks...

• Like 1

The following is a statement made by MVFC supporter group, Horda, in response to the recent attacks on our football code and its supporters from media and police.

"It is little more than two years to the day since the last vicious, multi-pronged attack on our group -- and fellow supporters of this proud club of ours -- emanating from the authorities and media alike.

While we are a group of men who prefer to leave our actions to supporting our side on the terraces, it is difficult to idly sit by as our name is dragged through the mud and slandered by ill-informed public voices who would do a greater social service by keeping their mouths shut about things they have no idea about.

Although it is easy to direct much anger at the usual suspects in the media -- who we do not consider worthy enough to even be mentioned by name -- the most troubling aspects of this situation are the public statements from police and their on-ground responses to so-called incidents which did not even deserve to be classified as 'minor'; at least not until police themselves intervened with all-too-common, unnecessary and over-the-top tactics, which most recently included indiscriminately depositing pepper spray into a crowd of unthreatening minors.

It might not be tomorrow, but the cold truth will soon come out, shining light on how some factions of our police force operate.

Despite the best efforts by Victoria Police -- alongside their friends in the media who long ago dumped the core journalistic ideals of fairness and balance -- to paint us as something we are not, we will continue to do what we do best: putting in countless hours of work, effort and money to support our Melbourne which we so dearly love.

Nothing, nor nobody, can take that away from us.

Regards,

Horda."

The following is a statement made by MVFC supporter group, Horda, in response to the recent attacks on our football code and its supporters from media and police.

"It is little more than two years to the day since the last vicious, multi-pronged attack on our group -- and fellow supporters of this proud club of ours -- emanating from the authorities and media alike.

While we are a group of men who prefer to leave our actions to supporting our side on the terraces, it is difficult to idly sit by as our name is dragged through the mud and slandered by ill-informed public voices who would do a greater social service by keeping their mouths shut about things they have no idea about.

Although it is easy to direct much anger at the usual suspects in the media -- who we do not consider worthy enough to even be mentioned by name -- the most troubling aspects of this situation are the public statements from police and their on-ground responses to so-called incidents which did not even deserve to be classified as 'minor'; at least not until police themselves intervened with all-too-common, unnecessary and over-the-top tactics, which most recently included indiscriminately depositing pepper spray into a crowd of unthreatening minors.

It might not be tomorrow, but the cold truth will soon come out, shining light on how some factions of our police force operate.

Despite the best efforts by Victoria Police -- alongside their friends in the media who long ago dumped the core journalistic ideals of fairness and balance -- to paint us as something we are not, we will continue to do what we do best: putting in countless hours of work, effort and money to support our Melbourne which we so dearly love.

Nothing, nor nobody, can take that away from us.

Regards,

Horda."

What's horda?

What's horda?

From what I understand they are a sub-section of unruly North Terrace supporters who have been responsible for trying to kidnap Heart fans, breaking chairs at derbies, hospitalising a policeman at the match on the weekend and generally trying to bring the game into disrepute by replicating the hooliganism of the 80s. Sound like absolute arsehats. The sooner these idiots are out of the game the better imo.

5 years strong, 5 years gone :up:

1269581563063.jpg

• Like 1

The font used for "m3" reminds me of that cake Mr Burns baked for Homer.

Hilarious really bringing stickers to a ffa fan forum and then putting them on someone's bike. Hooligans.

Agreed.

Also what is with Australian Soccer Suuporters ruining Roundels... :droy:

Edited by cadete

Unlike bird crap, these thankfully came off easily from my bike after the FFA fan forum. post-360-1361390690_thumb.jpg

All I can think of is them getting shat on from that international mob forum. Surprised that they still show the M3 in public since now mobs in other countries think they're a bunch of faggots.

Edited by Young Polak

Unlike bird crap, these thankfully came off easily from my bike after the FFA fan forum. post-360-1361390690_thumb.jpg

All I can think of is them getting shat on from that international mob forum. Surprised that they still show the M3 in public since now mobs in other countries think they're a bunch of faggots.

Why would that effect them?

"Mobs" in their own Terrace think they're a bunch of faggots.

The font used for "m3" reminds me of that cake Mr Burns baked for Homer.

Hilarious really bringing stickers to a ffa fan forum and then putting them on someone's bike. Hooligans.

M3 seem to get a lot of their more ultra minded actions done in carparks. Whether it be hiding in them or putting stickers on peoples vehicles..