Melbourne Football

Week 24: Melbourne v Sydney FC - Mar 17 - 7:45pm

Hammerhead

we must throw a goats head on the shitney bench prior to half time

they are an easy size to bring in and should cause enough cocnern so the cunts are put off their game

Funny small turkish man, you make me laugh, ahahahahahaha.

Stadium security, last time you fuck with Drăgan and my pals, after long day of work. I have uneasy feelings about sh1tney smurfs come to town.

we must throw a goats head on the shitney bench prior to half time

they are an easy size to bring in and should cause enough cocnern so the cunts are put off their game

im sure that would be a great way to promote the club, attract more members (and families) to the game and not create any negative press on prime time TV national news ...

Edited by Torn Asunder

haha in the words of Tesla "Ive seen some posters with no idea before but this guy..."

Speaking of not having an idea, amazingly, a light bulb just lit up right above my head....

Lets go with the severed goat head concept ... and in addition, at half time the club can organise a live performance by Satanic Death Metal band Deicide, or maybe Morbid Angel...

Given its JVS's last home game, maybe Scott Munn can arrange to have him scarificed to the Dark Lord, and then, to finish off the occasion, Yarraside can sell its soul to the Devil in return for a Melbourne Heart Grand Final victory!

im sure that would be a great way to promote the club, attract more members (and families) to the game and not create any negative press on prime time TV national news ...

When did you actually last see a Negative News-story on A League in Melbourne from a major outlet???

Then has been nothing all year.

Anybody walking to the Station after Derby 5 and 6 would of witnessed things easily reportable.

A lot more reportable than anything thats happened inside the Yarraside at one of our games this year.

FFA got shit locked down.

How many Sydney lads are coming down?

At this point it doesn't seem like too many of "us" are making the trip. There are a number of us who live in Melbourne though so that will bump it up a bit.

I am a little bit torn about this one. Being an SFC member I obviously want SFC to get a result here as we need it for finals BUT I have become a wee bit fond of you Heart folk after attending a number of matches and really do not want it to come at your expense. If Newcastle get done this week we could finish them off for you next week ;) (I hope).

I also kinda feel like we had our grand final knocking that "other" team out of finals contention last week so fear our dash might be done.

All the best - looking forward to a hopefully great game!

Hopefully they bring down enough lads, from what I've heard there will be fun.

Dont see us losing this match, Only thing that will cause us losing this one is if Sydney dominate the midfield, but I'm fairly sure our midfield stretches theirs & is a weak spot for them.

3-1 Melbourne, with the gameplay similar to the game we beat them 4-0.

Edited by DutchPride

Melbourne Heart squad:

1. Clint Bolton (gk), 2. Michael Marrone, 3. Brendan Hamill, 4. Simon Colosimo, 5. Fred ©, 6. Matt Thompson, 7. Rutger Worm, 10.Wayne Srhoj, 11. Alex Terra, 13. Jonatan Germano, 15. David Williams, 16. Aziz Behich, 17. Jason Hoffman, 18. Curtis Good, 19. Eli Babalj, 23. Mate Dugandzic, 27. Craig Goodwin, 30. Sebastian Mattei (gk)

*three to be omitted*

My take:

----------------------------------------------------------------Eli Babalj----------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Terra-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mate Dugandzic

---------------------------------------Fred ©----------------------------------------------Matt Thompson--------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------Wayne Shroj---------------------------------------------------------------

Aziz Behich------------------------------Curtis Good--------------Simon Colosimo--------------------------Michael Marrone

------------------------------------------------------------Clint Bolton----------------------------------------------------------------

Subs -

Sebastian Mattei (GK)

Craig Goodwin

Rutger Worm

Jonathan Germano

Omitted - Jason Hoffman, Brendan Hamill & David Williams

My take:

----------------------------------------------------------------Eli Babalj----------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Terra-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mate Dugandzic

---------------------------------------Fred ©----------------------------------------------Matt Thompson--------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------Wayne Shroj---------------------------------------------------------------

Aziz Behich------------------------------Curtis Good--------------Simon Colosimo--------------------------Michael Marrone

------------------------------------------------------------Clint Bolton----------------------------------------------------------------

Subs -

Sebastian Mattei (GK)

Craig Goodwin

Rutger Worm

Jonathan Germano

Omitted - Jason Hoffman, Brendan Hamill & David Williams

I'd like to see Terra start too ... doubt it will happen though .

I would also like to see Babalj take his chances and show some confidence to deliver outside the box ... none of this pissy passing around - cost us two points last week - i am all for team play but not at the expense of getting the ball into the back of the net.

Come on u boys in red !!!!!