Melbourne Football

Western Sydney

LR9

according to benched on their forum, they are doing adelaide, the visitors and Melbourne next season

That's the aim anyway. We had an enormous turn out for MV away and decent away vs you guys, Brisbane and Adelaide, but we want to grow our Away Support much larger next season. MV easily take the cake doing big trips several times during the season, we want to over the years start rivaling that culture. Hopefully we can pull off 3 big interstate trips next season.

• Like 2

according to benched on their forum, they are doing adelaide, the visitors and Melbourne next season

That's the aim anyway. We had an enormous turn out for MV away and decent away vs you guys, Brisbane and Adelaide, but we want to grow our Away Support much larger next season. MV easily take the cake doing big trips several times during the season, we want to over the years start rivaling that culture. Hopefully we can pull off 3 big interstate trips next season. A massive number at Perth will defs get people talking, I think if you want to grow your away support, go to Perth and suprise everyone.

Obvious reason-distance

That's the aim anyway. We had an enormous turn out for MV away and decent away vs you guys, Brisbane and Adelaide, but we want to grow our Away Support much larger next season. MV easily take the cake doing big trips several times during the season, we want to over the years start rivaling that culture. Hopefully we can pull off 3 big interstate trips next season. A massive number at Perth will defs get people talking, I think if you want to grow your away support, go to Perth and suprise everyone.

Obvious reason-distance

I'd love nothing more then a Perth + Wellington Away trip, but end of the day, majority rules.

+ the attraction is that Perth and Wellington have horrible support, and I think the big appeal of MV, MH and AU away is the fact there's Home support to go against. I'm sure when you took your 80 lot you would've seen how fun it was going against SFC fans as of opposed to going to some place like CCM which has shit home support.

• Like 1

fuck off benched you nerd cunt

bahahahahahaaaaa. Have you guys had a good look around at Yarraside. Your a bunch of arse sniffing, bum fluffed covered 15 year old metrosexuals.

Go on, run home now and listen to your Miley Cyrus and One Direction CD's. Faggots.

Dutchie, ya got one thing right, I am a cunt. As the saying goes, you are what you eat. Bahahahahahahaha

Bunch of cocks.

i enjoy your posts

but what is this?

Apologies.

Have been getting a bit of banter the last 48hrs from some of yours, so, you know.

Normal service shall resume.

• Like 1

Couldnt even pull 20k to a derby match. Football's heartland my arse.

It was a sell out. Not everyone who buys a ticket shows up on the night. Still doesn't make andos comment any less relevant, they all stay at home to watch the NRL? NRL sell-outs at Parra are the same.

The cap these days is just over 20 000 (wiki is wrong) yet a sold out NRL game usually results in an attendance around 19 500. I don't understand it myself.

Edited by Exile

Couldnt even pull 20k to a derby match. Football's heartland my arse.

It was a sell out. Not everyone who buys a ticket shows up on the night. Still doesn't make andos comment any less relevant, they all stay at home to watch the NRL? NRL sell-outs at Parra are the same.

The cap these days is just over 20 000 (wiki is wrong) yet a sold out NRL game usually results in an attendance around 19 500. I don't understand it myself.

Its because sporting events are considered a sell out when theres only single seats left. So its very rare to get a real sell out.