Melbourne Football

2023-2024 Season Best Player voting

Le Hack

Ok last round three to Antonis with 7 votes, 2 to Young with 6 votes and Talbot gets the one with 3 votes. Aziz leaves us with 9 and currently running fourth in the standings. It was both Antonis and Talbot's first points for the year, and Jamie Young has now moved to fifth in the standings. I'm away camping in the Grampians for the next two weeks but I'll try and keep this up to date, might just be a little late in sending responses. Thanks again for all the voting

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Le Hack said:

3 Leckie

2 Good

1 Souprayen

Back from camping trip. Looks like no votes from the PG and BR games. Can someone who watched these games put in some votes for these two games so I can award some placings

Can we award negative points for the Brisbane game?.... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Le Hack said:

3 Leckie

2 Good

1 Souprayen

Back from camping trip. Looks like no votes from the PG and BR games. Can someone who watched these games put in some votes for these two games so I can award some placings

I turned the Brisbane game off in disgust after about 25 minutes. 
We were fairly shit against Perth too and our only decent player got sent off at the death.

Zero seems a fitting score to be honest.

Sydney v City. Three to Young with 18 votes, two to Tilio with 15 votes and 1 to Fernandez with 9 votes. No one else got a vote. This sees Jamie Young move to equal third with Marin Jakolis on 10 points for the season. Arslan still way out in front on 19 whilst Sakhi who no longer plays for us is still second on 11 and Behich likewise at fourth on 9.

3 Souprayen 2 Arslan 1 Caputo

Mac v MC Arslan three points with 10 votes Good two with 6 votes and Nabbout obe with 5. 

MC v Nix Souprayen with 19 votes gets the three. Arslan two with 16 and Caputo gets the one with 6

Arslan on top with 24 votes, Sakhi second on 11, then equal third on 10 is Jakolis, Young, Good, Souprayen

4 hours ago, Le Hack said:

3 Souprayen 2 Arslan 1 Caputo

Mac v MC Arslan three points with 10 votes Good two with 6 votes and Nabbout obe with 5. 

MC v Nix Souprayen with 19 votes gets the three. Arslan two with 16 and Caputo gets the one with 6

Arslan on top with 24 votes, Sakhi second on 11, then equal third on 10 is Jakolis, Young, Good, Souprayen

Very interesting that the fans votes are pretty similar to the Fotmob player ratings. Gotta love the Fotmob! 

Screenshot_20240312-120333_FotMob.jpg

• Like 1

Looks like us on the forum might know a thing or two. Behich has 9 so he's up there too. Fotmob seems to suggest that Natel has been pretty good as has Antonis but they both haven't had much love on votes. Antonis probably because almost always off the bench and maybe same with Natel not playing a full 90

• Like 1