Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

the thing with having carrazo captain, is that will he be able to play a full season without having an injury? thats the only issue with having him as captain, plays 3-4 games, misses the next 4-5, plays again, then get injured again. I think someone like a Kade Simpson would fit into the captain spot perfectly. His always rallying the troops up in the pre game and half time huddles, and is ALWAYS giving 110%.

Thoughts on Mitch Robinson??

And please for the love of god can we have a Pies-Tigers elimination final in the first week. Will be epic.

Nope, ill take port Adelaide at the G thankyouverymuch That's cute. See you in round 23 :) How'd you blokes go against Hawthorn again?

Or today for that matter :)

Wheels falling off very quickly at windy hill if you ask me :up:

the thing with having carrazo captain, is that will he be able to play a full season without having an injury? thats the only issue with having him as captain, plays 3-4 games, misses the next 4-5, plays again, then get injured again. I think someone like a Kade Simpson would fit into the captain spot perfectly. His always rallying the troops up in the pre game and half time huddles, and is ALWAYS giving 110%.

I've said for years that Kade Simpson is the most underrated player in the league. Genuine A-Grader IMO.

And please for the love of god can we have a Pies-Tigers elimination final in the first week. Will be epic.

Nope, ill take port Adelaide at the G thankyouverymuchThat's cute. See you in round 23 :)How'd you blokes go against Hawthorn again?

Or today for that matter :)

Wheels falling off very quickly at windy hill if you ask me :up:

That argument doesn't work when you've already lost to us :)

Has been horribly out of sorts in the last month or so.

On his day is a very handy player, but has not been able to impose himself on the games very much at all.

Played very well in the VFL last week in the mud, running through the mids, but I don't think I've seen him one good game in the midfield in the seniors.

Might need to be sent forward again to spark him up.

Port vs Carlton in round 24 literally could be a final before the actual finals start lol

Port will most likely be unreachable by that time though.

Given your record against Richmond it's not that outrageous. Port has Geelong, GC & Freo which is far from easy.

Fair point.

All three games against Bulldogs, Richmond and Essendon are definitely winnable, but I don't have the faith that we can play well for an entire match, which makes me think the Richmond and Essendon games are 50/50 at best.

The fact that Port play at Skilled vs Geelong, and in Perth vs Freo is a big bonus, but they'll smash Gold Coast and will probably beat us in Adelaide.

Port vs Carlton in round 24 literally could be a final before the actual finals start lol

Port will most likely be unreachable by that time though. Given your record against Richmond it's not that outrageous. Port has Geelong, GC & Freo which is far from easy.

The fact that Port play at Skilled vs Geelong, and in Perth vs Freo is a big bonus, but they'll smash Gold Coast and will probably beat us in Adelaide.

Inb4 Gold Coast beats Port. Watch this space.

Chuck the house on the tiges tomorrow there is no way were losing

Medal or showbag chief?

Stop flogging your team off to us especially as they are an inconsistent heap of shit most other weeks.

Pull your head in before it gets ripped off come finals time.

Lets give the Pies a bit of respect. Where's this been all season?

Roffing hard at anyone who thinks Hurley isn't in our best 22. Noose yourself.

No excuses today though. Better team won.

Exactly. Where's the consistency fuckers? Almost made the win yesterday angering. We've shown ourselves capable of smashing worthy teams and being almost untouchable, and then let stupid games slip against average teams and so we've missed out on the top 4.

UP THE SCRAY! People who keep grouping our list with Melbourne and GWS are fucking delusional. Miles ahead of those two respective rabbles.

True

Except GWS have the next Gaz Snr playing for them...

That's quite a big call but yes the kids a freak. I'd trade him for buddy in a flash.