Melbourne Football

TTIM: Things That Irk Me

Tesla

In a round about way he is saying that the W-League sub forum should be its own forum, so he can mark the whole thing as read without having to actually read it.

Can't this be achieved by clicking the icon for it once in the Melbourne City forum? It basically works the same as any other forum except you have to click in the Melbourne City section to do it. Or am I missing something?

This...

I am a bandwagoner because I collect different Early 90's Kits, signed Early 90's Soccer Posters and Early 90's Prostar Figures?

the Irk was probably more aimed at the person that posted tbh. "Die hard" United supporter, yet wears and sold Man city scarfs at the imp first half of the season with the man city blues oz supporters

the Irk was probably more aimed at the person that posted tbh. "Die hard" United supporter, yet wears and sold Man city scarfs at the imp first half of the season with the man city blues oz supporters

Can u just back yourself then and say who this bloke is then instead of alluding to him with cryptic clues... does he enjoy a fish?

I dont mind animated electronic adverts but some of them are WAY over the top

The ones at Etihad prior to AFL matches to try make the place look the designated Home Team's ground are just pathetic... just makes the place look even more like the Multi Purpose Room in a Modern Primary School.

• Like 2

Modern day Feminism. I don't believe there's anything on this planet that I feel is more irksome. 

Fixed. And srs too.

Look their was an actual use for feminism back in day when women were fighting for equal rights regarding actual human rights like opportunities to work, vote ext but really women ( in 1st world countries anyway) have never had as much equality in history then they do right now.

These women now using feminism as a tool now to just constantly pick men apart for every little thing really have no idea what the actual movement was about and how it was used in the past by women.

• Like 5