Melbourne Football

2014/15 Nike Kits (Home, Away, Third)

Dylan

What a crock - They are not making kids tops this year 

Product Information
  • Please note that Nike will not be producing an official junior Melbourne City FC jersey for Season 2014/15.
  • Melbourne City FC has made available a replica junior jersey & range of supporter apparel to accommodate our members and fans.

https://premier.sportsubs.com.au/aleague/melbournecity/product/5543

Yeah i mentioned that on here about a week or so ago.

Its a fuckin joke. Apparently Melbourne City supporters dont reproduce so why whould they release junior or infant kits.

Fuckin joke.

Im going to call Nike today. The club said the same thing to me with infant kits for last season.

Searched heaven and earth for one and ended up getting one in the end

Little odd as even WSW has nike kids shirts (No infant).  So i'd imagine that the club has decided not to get any produced at all, Replica shirt idea isn't too bad but should have matched the home kit a little more, With "hero" printing (Villa, Koren, Duff) etc (Kinda how MLB has shirts that match the jersey or like the NYCFC player Shits).

pMLB2-14921108dt.jpg

OR

http://shop.nycfc.com/NYCFC-Catalog/Men%27s/NYCFC-Adidas-Frank-Lampard-Player-Tee/p/NF140110008

What a crock - They are not making kids tops this year 

Product Information
  • Please note that Nike will not be producing an official junior Melbourne City FC jersey for Season 2014/15.
  • Melbourne City FC has made available a replica junior jersey & range of supporter apparel to accommodate our members and fans.

https://premier.sportsubs.com.au/aleague/melbournecity/product/5543

Yeah i mentioned that on here about a week or so ago.

Its a fuckin joke. Apparently Melbourne City supporters dont reproduce so why whould they release junior or infant kits.

Fuckin joke.

Im going to call Nike today. The club said the same thing to me with infant kits for last season.

Searched heaven and earth for one and ended up getting one in the end

Little odd as even WSW has nike kids shirts (No infant).  So i'd imagine that the club has decided not to get any produced at all, Replica shirt idea isn't too bad but should have matched the home kit a little more, With "hero" printing (Villa, Koren, Duff) etc (Kinda how MLB has shirts that match the jersey or like the NYCFC player Shits).

pMLB2-14921108dt.jpg

OR

http://shop.nycfc.com/NYCFC-Catalog/Men%27s/NYCFC-Adidas-Frank-Lampard-Player-Tee/p/NF140110008

If i cant get one, im just gonna get a plain white nike infant shirt, take it to a printer and ask them to print the exact same thing from the kit.

Done

Does anybody know any shops in Melbourne to get my Melbourne City jersey a custom name print? I purchased mine from family day so I couldn't get it customised.

There is a couple of places on Swan Street in Richmond that do it,but im not 100% sure they'll have the sky blue lettering ready to go though. I think ones called 'Football Fever' and the other being 'This is Football' and from what i remember, they charge about $40.

You could also try and contact the club and see if they have the lettering ready to go and if they will do it for you. Club was charging $30 last season

Thats why as hard as it was to go wait in line at family day just to try it on for size, I decided to hold back the temptation and not to buy it there and then and bought it from the Nike website.

Cant go wrong with paying $90 for kit and prtinging as well.

Theres a place next to vic market that do it for $15

Fuck off.

Really?

Now thats a bargain right there yeah that's where our indoor team got our jerseys customised. Its not the greatest quality though, after a few washes the white lettering and number changed colour to red (the colour of the kit)but i think there's a special way of washing it to avoid that

Theres a place next to vic market that do it for $15

Fuck off.

Really?

Now thats a bargain right there yeah that's where our indoor team got our jerseys customised. Its not the greatest quality though, after a few washes the white lettering and number changed colour to red (the colour of the kit)but i think there's a special way of washing it to avoid that

Yeah would probably prefer to spend the extra cash and not have that happen.

I'd be filthy with myself if i fucked up a kit cause i was to much of a tight ass to pay the extra $25.

For indoor its ok though

Just noticed they had dropped the price of the blue polo top from $70 to $60. Still haven't seen anyone wearing it, even at the family day.

Why would you wear something that looks like Sydney Fc top in Melbourne ? Was walking down Chapel St today behind a guy wearing a light blue a-league cap.... From behind I assumed it was a Syd FC cap. Then I saw it side on with our new emblem on it.

I love our new badge, but geez the non-Jersey merch which is cut/copy/paste Sydney just does not look right....

Edited by ChopperHeart
  • Like 1

I've been playing FIFA with Melbourne city and i just realised, we're barely going to use our red and white away kit. Of the 9 teams we can wear it against when we're away, it clashes with WSW, Adelaide, Brisbane and Perth. That leaves us with just Sydney, Central coast, Newcastle, wellington and victory. I only think we will use it against Sydney and victory away, as Central coast, Newcastle and wellingtons home kit does not clash with our home kit at all. Thoughts?