Abysmal half from both sides.

Key points:

- Zadkovich is destroying the big O

- Ramsay's and Williams' finishing has been terrible

- Redmayne makes me extremely nervous

- Kisnorbo and Wielaert have been sturdy

- Josh Mitchell is a dirty grub

- The ground is in shit nick

- We desperately need Harry on the pitch to weave his magic ASAP or else we'll lose this game

Edited by Nate
  • Like 1

pretty ordinary half. Ramsay as being well shit this game, I still don't see what value he adds to the team over say Kewell or Garruccio in the LW position. The surface looks awful as well, might make it difficult to keep the ball on the ground effectively.

Newcastle are fouling a lot, and a lengthy injury stoppage about every 10 minutes has conspired to make the game very scrappy.

Couple that with Zadkovic man-marking Engelaar, and Heart have been very scrappy, like Newcastle. Heart are just being too direct, and they need to keep the ball on the deck a lot more IMO.

Newcastle's only chances have come from set pieces, so they haven't really be threatening IMO. But Heart should be playing better, and should already have put the game out of reach of Newcastle.

JVS is really good at turning games around at HT. He did it against Sydney, and he did it against Brisbane, and I expect better from Heart after half time.

Also, I think Kewell will significantly lift the team when he comes on.

Newcastle is like that shit guy you play tennis with who just keeps lobbing the ball back in and ends up winning coz you get frustrated and make too many unforced errors trying to hit a winner! :angry:

You know you're better than him, you know you can beat him, but he just keeps getting that fucken lob back in court! Lol

Edited by Red or Dead
  • Like 2