Melbourne Football

Round 7 v Newcastle away 24th Nov

RedAndWhiteSoldier

5 minutes into the game and Williams fails when gifted the easiest of opportunities inside the box.  Set Piece whipped in by Ramsey to the back post, ball gets headed back across the six yard box for an open Williams, hits it at the keeper with 3/4 of the goal open.

10 times easier than Mifsud last week where the ball came from in behind and Mifsud had to pivot and volley with not much of sight on the goal (given angle of the incoming ball, etc).

just hope the Mifsud haters get onto this ...

Shut up.

really, nothing else of note ...

not really the time or place for it, just find it interesting that there seems to be a strong disproportionate attention by some on this forum given to some players about their lack of scoring.

I was actually halfway through a constructive response but couldn't be fucked finishing it and settled for 'shut up'

This is really really really shit to watch. I am embarrassed to be a Melbourne Heart supporter right now. Aloisi needs to bugger off... NOW!!

How can you continuously tell your players to kick the ball long and hope someone gets on the end of it?

'Hope' and 'luck' - That's Aloisi's coaching ethos!

And just as I write that 'luck' got us a deflection and a cheap goal!

Edited by Red or Dead