Melbourne Football

2013-14 MEMBERSHIPS

Red or Dead

Really slowing down now, Melbourne Heart have been lacking a presence on social media all weekend too which isn't helpful when we should be getting it out there that memberships are available. People are on social media 24/7, or for at least 9-5ish, it's the club's duty to make sure that they're posting stuff during this time to get exposure. Hopefully announce a signing tomorrow and re-spike interest!

I think it'll pick up a bit once HK arrives and he's pimped out for interviews etc.
Alot of people like the more traditional way of signing up at the tent outside the ground before round 1 also.
I'd like to see that same tent at our preseason matches, also.
IIRC there wasn't an outlet to sign up at the pre season match in Geelong last year.

• Like 2

I think it'll pick up a bit once HK arrives and he's pimped out for interviews etc.

Alot of people like the more traditional way of signing up at the tent outside the ground before round 1 also.

I'd like to see that same tent at our preseason matches, also.

IIRC there wasn't an outlet to sign up at the pre season match in Geelong last year.

You are correct. There was no tent at the Geelong game. The club should have a membership tent at every pre season match this year.

not sure if it has been mentioned else where on the forum, but thought it was worth noting that while i was at the Australia match vs Jordan match, there was a heart membership tent set up outside the stadium. not sure if victory did the same, as arrived late but seems like a good incentive by the club

Edited by II MHFC II
  • Like 4

Also i just got a letter in the mail talking about my direct debit plan from last year, they are not officially rolling them over until 2 weeks after memberships opened to give us all the time to upgrade or withdraw. 

So maybe there will be a spike of all the previous years direct debit memberships in a weeks time? anyone else get this?

Also i just got a letter in the mail talking about my direct debit plan from last year, they are not officially rolling them over until 2 weeks after memberships opened to give us all the time to upgrade or withdraw. 

So maybe there will be a spike of all the previous years direct debit memberships in a weeks time? anyone else get this?

Yes. Plus I was told by the club that I would get my "free" cap when my membership is automatically renewed. :up:

2000 asylum seekers rocked up in the last week.. Join the dots

Wow you are completely insensitive....

And your facts are completely wrong, there doll checks came in this week, thats how they were available to afford the memberships :up:

Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 1

Cheers. Well whether you love him or hate him, kewell will surely get us more members this season. Hopefully our activity in the trade also encourages people. I'm feeling very optimistic about this season. And if we can get holt to come onboard then we'll be a huge threat. Should be enough to get three points interstate as well

What was the membership count at the end of last season? Just for comparison

Was 6583 @ 18 Feb. (HeartFan App)

That figure includes 5-game members as well.

It's very hard to make comparisons when there's limited transparency.

TBH I think we're going to need a marquee signing to see much of an improvement on last season.

But it's very early days.

What was the membership count at the end of last season? Just for comparison Was 6583 @ 18 Feb. (HeartFan App) That figure includes 5-game members as well. It's very hard to make comparisons when there's limited transparency. TBH I think we're going to need a marquee signing to see much of an improvement on last season. But it's very early days. Yeah just wanted to get a rough idea of what would be a good count this season. I think even if the membership count doesn't rise you'll get an increase in the average crowd as I'm sure people who like to just come to one or two big games will come more often to see kewell and also the fact that we have two home games against Sydney, west Sydney and victory. Not to mention all the Friday night games

I suppose the membership package this year is better value than last year even though they're a little more expensive.

Considering we get two derbies, two Del Piero shows, two WSW games and an extra 'regional' home game it is much better value. Plus we got Kewell.

Also, we get to finish off with a home game against WSW, which should be awesome! I don't know about you guys, but I reckon we've been robbed the last 2 seasons by having to play away in the last round!

I suppose the membership package this year is better value than last year even though they're a little more expensive.

Considering we get two derbies, two Del Piero shows, two WSW games and an extra 'regional' home game it is much better value. Plus we got Kewell.

Also, we get to finish off with a home game against WSW, which should be awesome! I don't know about you guys, but I reckon we've been robbed the last 2 seasons by having to play away in the last round!

You forgot to mention the cap!

The membership price has gone up and when i asked why they said because there is 14 home gmes. I pointed out that one of them is a regional game and not at home, so therefore we only have 13 home games. They couldn't answer

why the price increase.

Edited by MHTIDALIVE
  • Like 1