Melbourne Football

Melbourne Heart vs CCM Saturday 5:30pm

kingofhearts

I vote for the club to fore-fit and all the money they were going to spend on plane tickets, they should donate the money to yarraside to create banners and shit for next season :up:

We'd just end up spending it on coke and hookers tbh.

I heard the fans that where going have decided to pool their cash together and  go on a coke and scotch fueled wrecking spree of sydney....  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

• Like 1

I'm hoping he drops:

Thompson, Macallister, Hoffman, Coyne and Meeuwis

and bring in:

Edwards, Retre, Groenewald, Kaya and Mauk.

I tell you what, if he brings in all the youth kids and they all play a blinder this board will explode haha

We need to find another Craig Goodwin, Aziz Behich and to a lesser extent, Zahra...our youth team can provide a spark, an exciting run down the wing, an unpredicted shot at goal, ignite the team and fans around him...apart from Walker (who also happens to be a youth player) we've been lacking that ever since Behich left.

I'm sure you all remember Goodwin's first game man-of-the-match performance or Hamill's run down the centre and unexpected goal against AUFC in Adelaide or Aziz's "Speedy Gonzales" (Mr Aiden you might need to google this one :P ) moments which he most of the time stuffed up when he got to their goal-line! lol

Last year they were calling us "No Fred, No Heart" because we'd lose pretty much every time Fred wasn't playing, but this year I reckon it's more like, "No Marrone and Behich, no excitement or spark".

So Aloisi, if you're listening (reading) we know you'll be here next season, we know this was your first year as coach and it may have been hard and a big learning curve, so PLEASE drop the dead-wood from our team, drop the players whose contracts will not be extended, swallow that pride and try something different, play the youth who might actually show some Heart FFS.

FFS = For our Future's Sake.

We will win.

Just like the only time the Freo Supporters got to see their team win in WA in the 1999 Season was in there last match verus Adelaide.

NOTE: They won one other match Mid Season against Hawthorn in Melbourne.

Edited by cadete

I would love to see a 3-4-3 formation played.

And what would that achieve?

To Play any formation requies a coach being able to explain and give direction to his players... We haven't had that all season...

JA would come out and say "players couldn't follow my instructions"

If we couldn't beat an under strengthen Wellington with no coach in rd2 when we had a full strength squad what makes us think we would beat CCM even if they field a young side???

If we do win that tells me that our squad can not before under pressure but can come good in a dead rubber...Is that what we want as our club culture?

I think JA should play some of the younger blokes...what does he have to lose?

If anything of them play to the standard (not hard) that we have been playing at for most of the season, it gives him something to think about over the off-season.

He might as well see who can actually compete at the highest level in Australia, even if it is against a young CCM squad, and drop the players who aren't performing well.

Make a statement for once. Give the older players a chance to show him what they can ACTUALLY do when something is on the line, say, their careers.

Garrucio playing, put a photo on instagram. Hopefully play a lot of youth

What will happen.

same old flogs lose 4-0 kalmar wont move around the park at all and everyone here will roll their eyes. Oh and dont forget JA will blame the refs. But redders is a champ

Edited by Dylan

MHFC XI: Bolton (GK), Coyne, Colosimo, Gerhardt, Mitchinson, Thompson, Meeuwis, Garuccio, Williams, Garcia, Tadic.

MHFC BENCH: Redmayne (GK), Hoffman, Macallister, Babalj.

lol at bench

You'd think after most of these players have been poor throughout the year in every away game. You would put youth in and give them a taste of it for next season...