Melbourne Football

Round 16 - MHFC v Sydney - Sun Jan 13th

edwards won't get a game because hoffman still exists.

we only sign midfielders to boost up our youth team (edwards) or to sit on the physio table (grella)

Of course, how could I forget the terry-towl wearing, super goal scoring midfielder that is J. Hoffman!

Although, he has scored against Sydney in Sydney, might do it again.

• Like 1

I'm in as in Syndey this weekend.

Will have my son with me so no Pub drinks for me (cant wait till he grows up some more and I can sneek him in )

I'm pretty sure minors are allowed in pubs if they are accompanied by a parent, especially if you are sitting down for a meal.

I know in Perth a child can enter a pub with their parent as long as its for a meal and the child doesn't go up to the bar. We have the strictest responsible service of alcohol laws in the country so I would doubt sydney would be worse.

The only exception is for live music events where it is strictly 18+

Edited by perthheart

edwards won't get a game because hoffman still exists.

we only sign midfielders to boost up our youth team (edwards) or to sit on the physio table (grella)

Of course, how could I forget the terry-towl wearing, super goal scoring midfielder that is J. Hoffman!

Although, he has scored against Sydney in Sydney, might do it again.

It was an own goal. was going wide till it took the deflection.

Im of the opinion that this is the most important fixture of the season so far (bar victory games).

Winning this could be the difference between finals or not. 3 games in row is a massive confidence boost and will help a shit load. Losing would be fucked in so many ways.

Let's hope Hoffman doesn't get a minute and hopefully Edwards gets a run.

2-1 heart.

Tadic, Garcia.

For some reason i think we will struggle. We always seem to in games we should win..

Sydney will be up for it because it truly is their last chance this season..

Hope I am wrong..

All the best to the fans that made the trip!

A couple of scratchy wins at home and our dismal form outside Melbourne doesn't inspire a lot of confidence. I'll be happy if we can come away with a draw in this one.

Important that we win this one. For the good of the club. It will make significant difference for next week and beyond.

This is a turning point in the clubs history type game. Win it and we will see something special next week I am sure! The half hearted will come to the game and it could make our support grow significantly.

No pressure Melbourne ;)

If we win, ill riot at a wedding. If we lose, I will riot at a wedding.

Saying that, form outside of Melbourne is shocking. We never seem to turn up. I mean how could we manage a 0-0 draw against Sydney last time when they were at the lowest depths of their mediocrity. Now I have a bad feeling about this game. Having said that.... Hoffman to score a brace

Edited by Dylan
  • Like 1