Melbourne Football

Round 16 - MHFC v Sydney - Sun Jan 13th

Imagine Bolton made that mistake. I am all for youth but this forum is moronic when it comes to overrating our kids and shitting on our experienced players.

Absolutely woeful from when Fred went off. Inexperience killed us.

If you think Bolton not playing had anything to do with why we lost today then you son are clueless.

• Like 1

Imagine Bolton made that mistake. I am all for youth but this forum is moronic when it comes to overrating our kids and shitting on our experienced players.

Absolutely woeful from when Fred went off. Inexperience killed us.

If you think Bolton not playing had anything to do with why we lost today then you son are clueless.

Where did I say that? I am saying the double standards when it comes to mistakes. If Bolton made that mistake he would be could a retarded old cunt and the like.

Deserved to lose. Individual mistakes, shit selections (Mauk????), shit substitutions and half arsed attitude going forward when we had countless chances to kill the game.

We haven't been fit enough all year and it seems to be getting even worse. The players were running on empty at the end of the game.. It is not by coincidence that we have dropped so many points at the end of the game..

Just horrible to watch professional players almost passed out come the 60-70 minute mark...

Edited by kontra.11