Melbourne Football

UEFA EURO 2016

hakz7

For me Croatia is better than Italy, England, Belgium and on par with the Spain, Germany and France. They have the better side of the draw and probably wont have to go to extra time as much on their way to the final. 

I got my money on the Croats. 

Edited by HeartFc

8 hours ago, HeartFc said:

For me Croatia is better than Italy, England, Belgium and on par with the Spain, Germany and France. They have the better side of the draw and probably wont have to go to extra time as much on their way to the final. 

I got my money on the Croats. 

Stop this man and Croats win

Clkk_AIXIAEKe-b.jpg:large

Edited by strider
edit: SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  • Like 1

On 22/06/2016 at 10:37 AM, HeartFc said:

Perisic will be on the radar of a few big clubs after this tournament. 

He is already at a big club.

Came across this today https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Nations_League

Not sure how I missed that being announced until now, that's sick. Other confederations should follow suite, imagine playing a few more competitive mayches against Korea, Japan, Iran, etc, better than friendlies.

9 hours ago, Tesla said:

Came across this today https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Nations_League

Not sure how I missed that being announced until now, that's sick. Other confederations should follow suite, imagine playing a few more competitive mayches against Korea, Japan, Iran, etc, better than friendlies.

Way better than meaningless friendlies, I think that test Rugby has got it right in that the best teams compete for in meaningful games every year not just the World Cup. I think this would be great in Asia.

YEAH NAH WHAT THE FUCK MILIK FUCKING WOW

FUCKING WOW

On 17 June 2016 at 6:52 AM, Young Polak said:

Yeah, 0-0, im happy with a dr... WHAT THE FUCK MILIK U SPASTIC STICK A FUCKING LEG OUT NEXT TIME

WHY THE FUCK IT HAS TO BE MILIK RECEIVING ALL THESE CHANCES AND NOT ROBERT? FUCK 

Back to this post

FUCKING WOW

Nawalka did his best to fuck us. Turns us into a dominating attacking force who couldve scored 2 more goals and iced the game into a defensive rabble who started passing the ball in circles in the middle of the pitch coz they had no idea what else to do. That was fucking embarrassing 2nd half display. 

Milik needs to see a psychiatrist.

Edited by HeartFc
  • Like 1

Why the fuck did he play Modric so deep in hus unpreffered position? Bit if JVS deja vu! And why put on Mandzukic who did fuck all for 2 games and not put in a striker who is peaking for club and country and who scored against Spain? Going back to bed ffs!

Edited by Tony999

Just now, thisphantomfortress said:

Watch their economy tank now, there is a legitimate correlation between the All Blacks results and their economy can't see it being any different here especially after Brexit

I want a vote on the republic now. Cant take being associated with this shite.

As a team I thought we did all we could, not even mad. However we still had a sub up our sleeves and Fabianski is not a great penalty keeper.  Why not chuck in Boruc who's an absolutely beast when it comes to penalties. I reckon we would've saved at least 1.

Unlucky. Time to move on and blood the young guys. The future for Poland is bright. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, HeartFc said:

As a team I thought we did all we could, not even mad. However we still had a sub up our sleeves and Fabianski is not a great penalty keeper.  Why not chuck in Boruc who's an absolutely beast when it comes to penalties. I reckon we would've saved at least 1.

Unlucky. Time to move on and blood the young guys. The future for Poland is bright. 

I have a lot of faith in these young guys to evolve

Zielinski to Liverpool most likely, Kapustka was being highly rated at only aged 19 and hopefully Milik, being only 22, upgrades himself from Ajax and become a different person once qualification for  2018 WC ends.

Edited by Young Polak

On 1 July 2016 at 8:20 AM, HeartFc said:

close game, shame we didn't get past ronaldo fc as we would have faced wales in semis.

no easy games but I believe we could have reached the final.... lets hope we peak in 2 years.

I'm off to russia, time to prepare

• 2 weeks later...