Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

TTDIM: No longer living on a road with 25,000 vehicle per day driving by. That's considered busy for your average arterial road with 2 lanes going each way, this road is only one lane each way.

TTDIM: The simple pleasure that being able to exit your driveway any time you fucking want provides :up:

TTIM: No longer being able to troll people by slowing down to 3km/h as I turn into my driveway.

Edited by Tesla

Speed dealer sunglasses. B)

Not only do they wrap around your face to give maximum protection from them nesty rays, they are also widely available from servos and cheapo asian shops.

There called bewb sunnies pal

'Speed dealers' is some Byron bay wannabe Melbourne shit taken too far and has taken the humour/appeal out of it. Too many faggots who wear speed dealers don't even do speed aswell.

• Like 2

Not only do they wrap around your face to give maximum protection from them nesty rays, they are also widely available from servos and cheapo asian shops.

'Speed dealers' is some Byron bay wannabe Melbourne shit taken too far and has taken the humour/appeal out of it. Too many faggots who wear speed dealers don't even do speed aswell.

Fuck

• Like 4

Fuck

brilliant from you

After being told I would have to pay $200 for something at Peter Stevens - And then finding the same thing for $25 including postage of Ebay.

Also after a old shopping center scale had told me I had gained three kilos - Buying a proper scale for home to discover I had lost 1.5 kilos. :up:

• Like 1

TTDIM: The slow transition of Bindi Irwin becoming hot

10486467_10152438857777702_8014537913118

Give that 2 more years then holy shit :up:

Got some bad news for you bro

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/bindi-irwin-tells-teenage-girls-to-stop-flashing-flesh-and-dress-for-their-age-instead-of-wearing-revealing-clothes/story-fn907478-1226962947658

Bindi Irwin tells teenage girls to stop flashing flesh and dress for their age instead of wearing revealing clothes

TTDIM: SBS coverage of the World Cup, in particular the services offered online and from their free app. Kept up to date and haven't missed a goal from any match. Also get to tune in on the computer at work for the 8am games   :clap:

Edited by Begbie
  • Like 2

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/celebrity-life/bindi-irwin-tells-teenage-girls-to-stop-flashing-flesh-and-dress-for-their-age-instead-of-wearing-revealing-clothes/story-fn907478-1226962947658

Bindi Irwin tells teenage girls to stop flashing flesh and dress for their age instead of wearing revealing clothes

Dreams are all dashed haha :(

Was talking about her with mates the other day, compared to what she looked like, definitely has potential. Just have to make sure i check back in 3 years not 2!

She's 15! :droy:

Isnt 14 the legal age of consent in Tassie anyway???

Let's not have this conversation again. Pretty sure I'm still being monitored after my expertise on relevant legislation was revealed last time :up:

Dreams are all dashed haha :(

Was talking about her with mates the other day, compared to what she looked like, definitely has potential. Just have to make sure i check back in 3 years not 2!

So compared to when she was a small child???

I know the emoticon :droy: gets thrown a lot this days but these post more than any other this year really deserves the following...

:droy: :droy: :droy:

:droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy:

:droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy:

:droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy: :droy:

Edited by cadete
  • Like 2