Melbourne Football

TTDIM: Things that don't irk me

bazzatron

TTDIM: Fanta Zero arriving in Australia finally. Coca Cola continuing to lead the way in sugar free beverages. Pepsi are clueless kunts, that's why they can't even sell their beverages for half the price Coca Cola sell theirs for.

If only the world wasn't full of morons who think artificial sweeteners give you cancer, then we could have even more choice in sugar free beverages.

TTDIM: Fanta Zero arriving in Australia finally. Coca Cola continuing to lead the way in sugar free beverages. Pepsi are clueless kunts, that's why they can't even sell their beverages for half the price Coca Cola sell theirs for.

If only the world wasn't full of morons who think artificial sweeteners give you cancer, then we could have even more choice in sugar free beverages.

I agree this is good news but Sunkist Sugar-free (Made by Pepsi) 1.25 bottles have been at Supermarkets for a while now.

Of course Fanta Zero will come in smaller sizes which is great for us Soft Drink lovers.

In other news I tried a Tab Cola (The first ever Diet Cola) for the first time tonight (Its also sugar free now) and it was half decent.

Of course Fanta Zero will come in smaller sizes which is great for us Soft Drink lovers.

That's it. I very rarely buy big bottles, so if it doesn't come in a can or a small bottle, it doesn't really count.

What's annoying is you can't get Sprite Zero and Fanta Zero in the massive packs of cans (24,30,etc). They recently discontinued (in Coles at least, might be still available elsewhere) the biggest pack of Sprite Zero cans you could get, may have been the 24 pack I think. So now it's only those small packs of like 10,12,15 cans and obviously they cost more per can. Don't think you can even get more than a 10 pack of Fanta Zero cans currently.

Would be good if Pepsi had Sunkist sugar free in cans, or even better, had a Solo sugar free, because you can get Pepsi cans so much cheaper than Coca Cola, but all they have in a can is Pepsi Max (and coke zero is way better so I'd rather pay more for Coke zero).

That's it. I very rarely buy big bottles, so if it doesn't come in a can or a small bottle, it doesn't really count.

What's annoying is you can't get Sprite Zero and Fanta Zero in the massive packs of cans (24,30,etc). They recently discontinued (in Coles at least, might be still available elsewhere) the biggest pack of Sprite Zero cans you could get, may have been the 24 pack I think. So now it's only those small packs of like 10,12,15 cans and obviously they cost more per can. Don't think you can even get more than a 10 pack of Fanta Zero cans currently.

Would be good if Pepsi had Sunkist sugar free in cans, or even better, had a Solo sugar free, because you can get Pepsi cans so much cheaper than Coca Cola, but all they have in a can is Pepsi Max (and coke zero is way better so I'd rather pay more for Coke zero).FWIW since they improved the taste five years back Normal Sunkist is a better tasting drink than Fanta Normal (I say this as a Coca Cola Company over Pepsi Man)...

I went through a stage where I drank four cans a day for a couple of months a few years back (Which I still get teased about by mates and family today for them being everywhere in my old Camry) but I had to hit the Zero Soft Drinks because the Orange Flavoured Drinks are the fattest of the lot.

Edited by cadete

Would be good if Pepsi had Sunkist sugar free in cans, or even better, had a Solo sugar free, because you can get Pepsi cans so much cheaper than Coca Cola, but all they have in a can is Pepsi Max (and coke zero is way better so I'd rather pay more for Coke zero).

FWIW since they improved the taste five years back Normal Sunkist is a better tasting drink than Fanta Normal (I say this as a Coca Cola Company over Pepsi Man)...

I went through a stage where I drank four cans a day for a couple of months a few years back (Which I still get teased about by mates and family today for them being everywhere in my old Camry) but I had to hit the Zero Soft Drinks because the Orange Flavoured Drinks are the fattest of the lot.

I've always been partial to the orange flavoured soft drinks, whether Fanta, Sunkist, or something else, but at some point they just stater to taste way too sweet for me and so I stopped drinking them years ago. But the sweetness on these Fanta Zeros is perfect. In fact, all of Coca Cola's Zero drinks are perfect for sweetness (Diet Coke is a bit too sweet but I guess that's what separates it from Coke Zero), whereas most other sugar free drinks seem to end up too sweet.

TTDIM: Driving a manual

Should be in TTIM, manuals are annoying as fuck!

Annoying in congested traffic, fun on country roads (especially if its a hire car)

Driving a manual in traffic forces you to calm the fuck down. You tend not to tailgate and learn to just crawl along slowly rather than stop/start.

TTDIM: Driving a manual

Should be in TTIM, manuals are annoying as fuck!

Annoying in congested traffic, fun on country roads (especially if its a hire car)

Driving a manual in traffic forces you to calm the fuck down. You tend not to tailgate and learn to just crawl along slowly rather than stop/start.

That's what I do in an automatic, because it saves petrol :up:

Unless there are kunts looking to get in in front of me, then I'll tailgate and stop/start as much as I need to, as I have a no letting kunts get in in front of me policy to maintain :up:

I just like driving a manual because driving an auto can get so boring to be honest. It also makes you concentrate more which I feel makes the drive go quicker

This. You also have more control over the car with a manual. 

I just like driving a manual because driving an auto can get so boring to be honest. It also makes you concentrate more which I feel makes the drive go quicker

You just have to make your own fun driving an auto.

Just driving at the speed limit is usually entertaining enough, because everyone drives below the speed limit (probably don't realise their speedometers purposely understate their actual speed), so I just focus on analysing the traffic ahead of me to figure out the faster lane to be in and how to get past the next slow person in front of me etc. Keeps me concentrated and fully aware of everything that's going on around me, probably why I'm such a great driver :up:

• Like 5

You just have to make your own fun driving an auto.

Just driving at the speed limit is usually entertaining enough, because everyone drives below the speed limit (probably don't realise their speedometers purposely understate their actual speed), so I just focus on analysing the traffic ahead of me to figure out the faster lane to be in and how to get past the next slow person in front of me etc. Keeps me concentrated and fully aware of everything that's going on around me, probably why I'm such a great driver :up:

:droy:

You just have to make your own fun driving an auto.Just driving at the speed limit is usually entertaining enough, because everyone drives below the speed limit (probably don't realise their speedometers purposely understate their actual speed), so I just focus on analysing the traffic ahead of me to figure out the faster lane to be in and how to get past the next slow person in front of me etc. Keeps me concentrated and fully aware of everything that's going on around me, probably why I'm such a great driver :up:

I usually drive over the speed limit which means my reactions, ability and awareness are far superior to yours :up:

• Like 1

You just have to make your own fun driving an auto.Just driving at the speed limit is usually entertaining enough, because everyone drives below the speed limit (probably don't realise their speedometers purposely understate their actual speed), so I just focus on analysing the traffic ahead of me to figure out the faster lane to be in and how to get past the next slow person in front of me etc. Keeps me concentrated and fully aware of everything that's going on around me, probably why I'm such a great driver :up:

I usually drive over the speed limit which means my reactions, ability and awareness are far superior to yours :up:

I'm thinking of signing up as an Uber driver just so I can showcase my driving skills to the public, but they don't really pay enough.

• Like 1

I'm thinking of signing up as an Uber driver just so I can showcase my driving skills to the public, but they don't really pay enough.

You took a mean game for someone that wrote off an Astra. :up:

Edited by cadete

Someone dumb Anglo kunts had decided to park their car on the freeway, I stopped in time, the guy behind me didn't as obviously his driving skills aren't on my level. Then I got paid 13k by the insurance for a car I bought for 7k, like 6 months prior. So I'd basically made 1k/mo driving that car. Or an 87% ROI in 6 months.

Not sure if GOAT driver or GOAT investor, or both :hmm:

I'm thinking of signing up as an Uber driver just so I can showcase my driving skills to the public, but they don't really pay enough. You took a mean game for someone that wrote off an Astra. :up:

Someone dumb Anglo kunts had decided to park their car on the freeway, I stopped in time, the guy behind me didn't as obviously his driving skills aren't on my level. Then I got paid 13k by the insurance for a car I bought for 7k, like 6 months prior. So I'd basically made 1k/mo driving that car. Or an 87% ROI in 6 months.

LOL - I am pretty sure I could round up some witnesses to say your as crap at driving as I am...

Edited by cadete
  • Like 1

LOL - I am pretty sure I could wound up some witnesses to say your as crap at driving as I am...

Probably, because there was a time I was crap, but that was after my first car was written off (again not my fault, some dumb balkan kunt in a ute ran a red light at high speed and took the front of my car off) where the difference between me walking away and being in a very bad condition was literally half a second, so I think being overly cautious was understandable for a while after that until I got my driving confidence back.

LOL - I am pretty sure I could wound up some witnesses to say your as crap at driving as I am...

Probably, because there was a time I was crap, but that was after my first car was written off (again not my fault, some dumb balkan kunt in a ute ran a red light at high speed and took the front of my car off) where the difference between me walking away and being in a very bad condition was literally half a second, so I think being overly cautious was understandable for a while after that until I got my driving confidence back.

Interesting... :hmm:

Considering your such a good driver these days then have you thought about hitting the track at perhaps Calder or Philip Island?

Interesting... :hmm:

Considering your such a good driver these days then have you thought about hitting the track at perhaps Calder or Philip Island?

Depends, are you challenging me? :hmm:

FWIW, don't think there is really much opportunity to go and drive around the tracks here, not like in Europe etc.

Think you can only do drags at Calder.

Also driving on a track is a completely different thing from being a good driver on the road...

We should have a yside go karting day TBH :up:

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 3

Not sure about outside of Victoria, but here they are all club-run track days. You could hire a track on your own for a day, but its way to expensive, hence why they are hired by clubs or advanced driver training.

And yes Karting would be mad. I suggest AceKarts out west.