Melbourne Football

Melbourne City FC Terrace | OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Fingman

Screen_Shot_2014_07_04_at_20_04_15.png

This one is surely a clear winner? One thing I wouldn't mind seeing is what it would look like with five stripes. The last one remaining the double blue but the first four being red - each of the red stripes representing each season of Melbourne Heart. A good thought in theory, but curious as to what it would actually look like…I'd do it but I'm awful on computer programs like photoshop and illustrator 

Screen_Shot_2014_07_04_at_22_10_20.png

The Heart of the City

Can we go with just "heart of the city" bold and capitals2ndedThe Club is using Heart of the City as a marketing tool to sell memberships. Remember guys we want to keep this independently from the Club.

Is there a copyright? Are we not ultimately a part of the club? If that is the case then we shouldn't use any of clubs colours, I'm not trying to cause rift but I'm not understanding why we can't you use heart of the city, I think it works perfectly.

• Like 1

Screen_Shot_2014_07_04_at_20_04_15.png

This one is surely a clear winner? One thing I wouldn't mind seeing is what it would look like with five stripes. The last one remaining the double blue but the first four being red - each of the red stripes representing each season of Melbourne Heart. A good thought in theory, but curious as to what it would actually look like…I'd do it but I'm awful on computer programs like photoshop and illustrator 

i like that idea a lot with the four reds stripes makes the emblem have more feel and meaning towards it

Using the same tag line as the club is a bit gay. Very gay in fact.

2014 please.

Yeah, fucking fags. Their homo graphic design skills are shite compared to us real men who like vaginas. Boobs.

I wasn't having got at anything to do with graphic design. The tag line is gay not their graphic design skills.

• Like 1

Way too similar to the OG Y-side badge.

2ylv89c.jpg

Hrmm you have a point here.

Yarraside logo was absolutely boss, sad to see it go tbh

Nothing wrong with the logos being similar - Melburnians is the supporters' group of the same club (yes I see Heart and City as the same club).

It's a shame that we cannot use more of the Yarraside logo, that red cross looks mint! If we could replace the left-most red line in the new logo with a red cross, it'd look pretty good I rection.

Way too similar to the OG Y-side badge.

2ylv89c.jpg

To be fair I tthink they are very different

I can't see an issue using that logo to be honest

I agree. It's a non issue.

It's a sensational badge. Well done.

I like the right badge, that should be our logo to be used on our scarves......this should be our logo.

I endorse it!