Melbourne Football

Heart - Audio or Video

InMyHeart

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Most fans wear red and white, our strip is mostly all white, our advertising is in sky and navy blue.

Just so we are clear, officially what are our club colours?

Most fans are either clinging onto the shithouse past or waiting for us to change again to sky blue, our strip is white because we weren't allowed sky blue, our advertising is in sky and navy blue because if it was in white it would look shit.

Most fans are either clinging onto the shithouse past or waiting for us to change again to sky blue, our strip is white because we weren't allowed sky blue, our advertising is in sky and navy blue because if it was in white it would look shit.

It was a rhetorical question champ. I was more pointing out that our branding is all over the place.

And you actually proved my point by not even giving me an answer

Edited by KSK_47
  • Like 4

Most fans wear red and white, our strip is mostly all white, our advertising is in sky and navy blue.

Just so we are clear, officially what are our club colours?

Probably drifting off-topic but never mind.

It's the dark blue that I can't stand. There have been touches of it in the Manchester City home jerseys from time to time (http://bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/History/Kits/) but IMO it's far too prominent in our kits and advertising. For what it's worth, so is the grey that's creeping into caps etc. I am not as averse to the real sky blue as some others are (for understandable reasons) and perhaps I am "clinging to the shithouse past" but I will never wear supporters gear that has dark blue in it.

• Like 1

I don't like the whole kit, as all it is Manchester City's third kit. 

was asleep for Harry N. Did he say smurda on air?

Unfortunately he didn't, he spoke about how good life in Melbourne is and he also said he would like to stay here for 6-7 years.

Edited by n i k o

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gotta love the fact that my son is the first person you see in this video.