Melbourne Football

New Kappa Kit

toogood18

http://www.kappaaustralia.com/categories/Official-Merchandise/Men/Melbourne-Heart/

Kappa australia website is up. Check this page for melbourne heart merch...some at quite discounted prices too.

60 dollar tops! Fuck I should've waited till now to buy one, would've saved 60 bucks! Edited by kingofhearts
  • Like 1

If people are thinking of designs for a 3rd kit, they should perhaps start looking at different base colors other than black this season imo

Note: It's dark grey ;)

And he loves it  ;)

Close enough to black.

still prefer a completely different color like Palermo FC's pink with a combination of black stripes as its secondary or something

I think FB made a shirt template with pink on it last year and it looked cool

Edited by Young Polak

I've done one on Paint, don't have photoshop or illustrator installed right now since I've reformatted my comp recently and never got around to do it

EDIT: I guess some of the recent posts should be moved to the 3d kit competition thread :mellow:

post-683-0-06444900-1373435560_thumb.jpg

Edited by Young Polak
  • Like 1

I've done one on Paint, don't have photoshop or illustrator installed right now since I've reformatted my comp recently and never got around to do it

EDIT: I guess some of the recent posts should be moved to the 3d kit competition thread :mellow:

I actually like it, but the pink leaves us opened for a bit of crap.

perfect example: The Victory Fluro Road Worker Vest

Please send this in when competition time comes, it looks awesome