Melbourne Football

New Kappa Kit

toogood18

I am a sucker for Puma so I would love for them to manufacture our kits when the contract with Kappa expires. Something similar to Dortmund's CL kit.

This,

love dortmunds CL kit and the collar is much better than the fucking turtle neck.

Regarding the away strips: Most teams around the world slightly or completely change their away top every year. Heart should do the same for the obvious reasons that more people will buy them. If you have the same away top every year, there's nothing new for buying fans to look forward to. I never understood why the away strip must remain the same. Also, our away strip is NOT an away strip. Away strips are usually one coloured with exceptions of course. Also, if you see it from another angle, I'd like to come at work with my Heart top sometimes. I can’t. Because the away top is not wearable outside of game days!!!Our third kit was good this year; we need something similar as an away top from now on. Also, last year’s third kit was very disappointing. On another note, hopefully next year, we will be able to buy the new tops before round one!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Regarding the away strips: Most teams around the world slightly or completely change their away top every year. Heart should do the same for the obvious reasons that more people will buy them. If you have the same away top every year, there's nothing new for buying fans to look forward to. I never understood why the away strip must remain the same. Also, our away strip is NOT an away strip. Away strips are usually one coloured with exceptions of course. Also, if you see it from another angle, I'd like to come at work with my Heart top sometimes. I can’t. Because the away top is not wearable outside of game days!!!Our third kit was good this year; we need something similar as an away top from now on. Also, last year’s third kit was very disappointing. On another note, hopefully next year, we will be able to buy the new tops before round one!!!!!!

munn loves the sash. wont be changed.

speaking of which. This time last year new kits were released. Are we even having a newly designed kit? Or just rolling over the last ones since Kappa has a 2 year contract.

speaking of which. This time last year new kits were released. Are we even having a newly designed kit? Or just rolling over the last ones since Kappa has a 2 year contract.

Pretty sure last season's kits are available at a knockdown price, which usually suggests something new/ slightly different is on the way.

Pretty sure last season's kits are available at a knockdown price, which usually suggests something new/ slightly different is on the way.

Thank god,

I said they looked crap as soon as they came out - And got some ridicule for it...

Pure and Simple the club needs to bring back the White back with Black Numbers. :up:

Please excuse my crappy 'Paint' job, but that's all I have available to me here...could this be our away top?

I was going for the City of Melbourne's flag smack bang in the middle...instead of the dreaded sash!

Actually rate that.

In saying that I'm one that the strip doesn't bother me that much. As long as we can get rid of those ridiculous turtle necks. Pain in the ass to go straight to spearmint n rhino after a match with that on.

Like both shirts, i really dislike the tight fit of the new Kappa kits being a fan, it looks good if you can pull it off but the majority of fans are not made for super slim fit designs.

I thought it was just me.

Oh well, lunch time. Might heat up a pie.

• Like 1

Needs to be this.... CaNNaVo93 made this aswell. Id get rid of the red on the side but with white shorts too and fuck off those kappa logos in red, make them white.

heartBVB_zps346cc575.png

Kappa logo comes with Kappa I'm afraid.

I reckon this strip is brilliant and would look great streaming down the wing under lights.

So I assume there is no news wether we are just rolling over the same kit from last season or getting another design?

Considering you can get the 12/13 kit for $50 on the club store I'd say there'll be a new kit.

Unlike, pretty sure under HAL rules you need to wear the same kit for two consecutive seasons.

More likely that one or wo of the minor sponsors has changed..

943256_10151708552431514_10363411_n.jpg

So we're still rocking black numbers/letters?

thats an A-League thing, the numbers/names font. All clubs are the same.

Ok, but it's easy to understand why we'd begin with black numbers because of the white number box

But surely after 1 season of near illegible number/letters, they could just change it to white by request. Like this custom one. Muuuuch better.

397401_10151437626557479_383023608_n.jpg