Melbourne Football

Vi7it0rs

Ando

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seems a bit of a joke Broich won the medal when he just made 17 appearances or so and injured most of the time... It's either he is THAT good and shits all over other clubs or he's a fan favourite and receives biased opinions from FFA and the QLD community... ( I never really paid attention to Brisbane games, just some)

Edited by Young Polak

seems a bit of a joke Broich won the medal when he just made 17 appearances or so and injured most of the time... It's either he is THAT good and shits all over other clubs or he's a fan favourite and receives biased opinions from FFA and the QLD community... ( I never really paid attention to Brisbane games, just some)

Fred managed to be voted captian of that other poll where the players vote.. he was out half the season aswell...

also not sure where i am going with this

Good news tbh, i hope its a long term deal. This is going to end very badly, it looks like at leas another season of shit results while they 're-build'.

Victory have no where near enough quality to play Ange's style, and building a good squad will cost them a fuck load in wages, fees and paying out current players contracts as well as time.

I also think this means for us, that Colosimo is gone too! (Y)

Managers often can arrive at a new club, assess the situation and choose for their club to play a completely different style of football.

Martin O'Neil for example had Leicester grinding out draws before he took over at Celtic and got them to play a very attacking style complete with very attacking Wing Backs.

What is there to say that Ange might not do that at Victory?

The style of football Brisbane play now is not unbeatable either, in fact MH are much more capable at getting results against Brisbane than sides like Perth IMO.

Ange is a more sophisticated coach than being simply a one trick pony even if he favours his teams to play a certain way.

The guy has shown himself versatile enough to win both NSL Titles and A League Titles which is a notable achievement considering the differences between the two competitions.

I still dont see how you can make the presumption that the best coach in the league going to MV is going to end in disaster: That is just illogical.

• Like 2

I still dont see how you can make the presumption that the best coach in the league going to MV is going to end in disaster: That is just illogical.

Correct. It's prob the best thing they've done since well, when they did something good.

Ange is a top coach but what happens if Victory do alright for 3 years and they play the style BBR play, Ange leaves after his contract is up, what then? They are just retards and will hire another big name that gets the fans excited, he will properly be English because that's all Aussie supporters know really and he will play 442 formation, then you have another 3 years of changing your team to play a different way!

Ange is a top coach but what happens if Victory do alright for 3 years and they play the style BBR play, Ange leaves after his contract is up, what then? They are just retards and will hire another big name that gets the fans excited, he will properly be English because that's all Aussie supporters know really and he will play 442 formation, then you have another 3 years of changing your team to play a different way!

ange is the best manager/coach in the league. lawl.

however, for $800k i think not.

if he has a half decent season with victory (even though i cant see it happening) he might even move overseas. where does that leave that 'club' of their's?

Excellent developments.

Why so happy about it? Elaborate for the ill-informed.

I second the above.

All I know is some rumor about a local consortium buying Victory out or buying in. With that earlier rumor of Panos gagging to have the Greek back in Melbourne and paying for it, along with the continual momentum of this supposed signing it's all I can put together. Why that's excellent I can't figure out, so I could be way off.

he might even move overseas. where does that leave that 'club' of their's?

The sky might fall in also but it doesn't stop anyone from stepping outside, your grasping at straws looking for a negative there mate ;)