Melbourne Football

Games thread

DutchPride

Does anyone here play the walking dead by telltale games? They just released the second chapter of season 2 last week, and its such a good game, would recommend it to anyone

bought the first chapter and played about 2 hours before i got bored. might have to give it another try after the stick of truth

1st chapter was a bit meh, but the second one has picked up a bit, more killing and the story moves along a lot quicker.

Very excited about the prospect of Age of Mythology being released on steam. One of my favourite games of all time, and still play it fairly regularly on Game Ranger with a bunch of others. It's been dubbed the 'Extended Edition,' which perhaps hints at a few changes or additions to the game a part from the so called HD aspect we saw with AoEII on steam. Either way, it'll bypass a lot of the issues experienced through the game ranger route.

Eso beta back on. If anyone is interested you can buy access keys on eBay for $1-2

hahahahahaha a fucking doller shows how shit this game will be.

Not really, there are absolutely bucket loads of keys released and access is only for the w/e. I'll make my mind up after I've had more hours on it but so far I'm enjoying it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Man City have an agreement with the FIFA game, wishful thinking but would be awesome if that could extend out to Melbourne heart/ city.

ie Player likeness (Hoffman -  skill level 98, Dzugansic - finishing 97).  Chants, Ticker mascot in the pre game build up, ect.

Man City have an agreement with the FIFA game, wishful thinking but would be awesome if that could extend out to Melbourne heart/ city.

ie Player likeness (Hoffman - skill level 98, Dzugansic - finishing 97). Chants, Ticker mascot in the pre game build up, ect.

Lmao

So much hype

How can sonic be in the new one? He was shithouse in the last one, i hope they have re-done him so he'll be half decent.

Still waiting to have for captain falcons name to be called out.....

Apparently Sonic will be exactly the same which bums me out, he was so boring in Brawl.

Captain Falcon will probs be a secret character, there's no way they'd leave him out!

• 1 month later...

Exciting stuff for FIFA fans, especially if you're into the Premier League. 

Looks to be the best FIFA in a looong time anyway with seemingly far more content and making the crowd more atmospheric and in-sync with the match.

Edited by Nate