Melbourne Football

Christmas Greetings 2018

jw1739

18 minutes ago, jw1739 said:

In amongst all the doom and gloom...I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

It seems as though club-supporter relations are at an all-time low, and whatever happens in the short-term, I sincerely hope that we can get ourselves out of the mess we're in as quickly as possible, and get back to enjoying football and all the good things it can bring.

I regard the Forum as a valuable resource, and again, I hope we can find some optimism soon.

All the very best to everyone.

Well done mate, and the same to you, your family and everyone else out here in forum land.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Whilst i am not going to be attending matches on a regular basis i will be reading this forum just about every day so i also want to wish everyone on here a very merry Christmas and a safe and happy new year. i do hope we can come through this bad time but the disappointment of recent events has turned me away from attending football for the near future. 

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!!!.

Edited by johnno cpfc
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, JMSTEP123 said:

Sometimes its hard to see the horizon from the toilet. But it is still there. Finish the shit and look ahead.

My gripes are slowly subsiding. I just want to enjoy some fucking entertaining football over the Summer. 

Merry Festivities all.

I suggest alcohol 

Indeed although on the field the coaching has let everyone down, we are all still interested enough to contribute to the forum. Many thanks to @jw1739

Ooops! Damn alcohol.

As I was writing many thanks to JW1739 and others who regularly do fact checking and put stats together.

Have a Merry Xmas and lets wait for next year in an optimistic mood.

As l mentioned before, I have hope that one day us City supporters will fill AAMI. Will never turn my back on this club l started supporting from day 1 despite the piss poor managers we've had and continue to have.

Anyway, Merry Christmas to all City fans!

p.s. faq Victory and faq that new Melbourne club

Edited by Tony999
  • Like 3