Melbourne Football

In need of new VISUALS (Flags/Banners)

Libero

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Not condoning pyro, but that can only be blamed on the police. Spraying what appears to be a flammable liquid on someone holding a naked flame.....

...for a country that has been riddled with war and controversy... they have a ripper rail network... :ph34r:  

• 1 month later...

So is red and white.

Yes and we already have plenty of banners etc with red and white.

We don't even know if the terrance is continuing next season yet. Should wait to hear what they say before you start making anything.

I am happy to wait and hear but I dare say there will be a terrace next season regardless if the current people involved decide they would not like to continue. So I was just putting my name out to say I am happy to help how I can.  

• 3 weeks later...

For those interested masters are giving away a free 1 litre sample pots. You are also aloud 1 a day so I've starting collecting and will contribute them to the terrace both visually and also by donating the paint cans  

have you tried a fake mustache and bowler hat yet to get two a day?

• Like 1

For those interested masters are giving away a free 1 litre sample pots. You are also aloud 1 a day so I've starting collecting and will contribute them to the terrace both visually and also by donating the paint cans  

have you tried a fake mustache and bowler hat yet to get two a day?

Mr Snrub?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJFlND6eQPM

• Like 5

Something minimalistic for his stint

Spain flag, Melbournes colours, Number 9

SpainVilla_zps0db515d7.png

looks quality.

we will need some large flags for the front, ones we got are getting pretty old and tattered. one can be the red and white cross and the other something to do with the new terrace name maybe? either way more should be done on that than two sticks which here already is plenty. 

Have been in touch with the club to see if they were OK with our Bellarine banner still going up in the usual place in the ground, got a very positive response from David Lyon, Head of Fan Development. For a while I thought I was going to have to turn it into a pair of curtains. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK, let's not fuck around, how about something https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOe5XCZMCVgfor our home derby? Not sure if it would all fit into the away bay for the first derby.

best display I've ever seen.

That must have cost a mint to make. At the moment we don't have the funds to make something like that. Maybe in a few years though??

OK, let's not fuck around, how about something https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOe5XCZMCVgfor our home derby? Not sure if it would all fit into the away bay for the first derby.

best display I've ever seen.

That must have cost a mint to make. At the moment we don't have the funds to make something like that. Maybe in a few years though??youd probably have to save up years for something like that.. Definitely dont have anywhere near enough right now. It's just the beginning

Edited by Demon_Heart
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...