Melbourne Football

The Melbourne City Forum Guide to getting the girl of your desire

Hellenic Hero

13 minutes ago, kingofhearts said:

Just do a uni course with heaps of women in it like teaching or nursing

Simples

Will be doing business subjects this year for my engineering double degree....  I'll just say I'll do their accounting assignments for gobbies ;)

Edited by haz
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, n i k o said:

What I mean by that is I'm involved in tennis and know a lot of people so if your ranked top 100 in Australia then there's a good chance I know or have heard about you and your friend.

Oh, all good then...:P

Where do you play?

7 minutes ago, bt50 said:

I havr the distinct picture of 'Barney Stinson 50 years from now' in my head when i think strider. 

You on Bigfooty too?

On 23 January 2017 at 0:27 PM, GreenSeater said:

I believe @HeartFc will be able to answer better than me, but in my limited experience with latina girls, yes.

I agree. Short answer is yes. However there are different degree's of crazy. Aussie born are mildly crazy but if their family is fully Latin (eg. asado gatherings with 145 people, constant bitching and gossip with the family and general loud obnoxious behaviour) then pencil her in as bad as a FOB. Speaking of the FOB latina, they can be hit and miss. If they're from the city they're jealous and possessive because they've been fucked over by multiple men. (machismo culture will do that). But if they're from a rural area or even small city then you've got a decent girl. Humble, trustworthy and generally doesnt make a fuss.

Since your girl is first gen then ill stick to that...

Id factor in if she's really close to her extended family. I prefer an independent girl who doesnt really keep contact because to me indicates they prefer a drama free life style and will generally be less of a head fuck. 

Start a convo with your girl about family and if she mentions how she hates her cousin and her aunty is bitch or some other thing you'd associate with a reality TV episode then I'm sorry mate, even if she 8.6+ with prefect tits, you'll regret most of the money you spend on her in the future. 

Since you're both young id actually ignore most of what I've said because in reality mate you should be aiming to bang this girl not even bother thinking long term. Its a waste of fucking time. 

Tred carefully mate but enjoy the ride. 

• Like 2

On Friday, January 20, 2017 at 10:21 PM, Hellenic Hero said:

Hey guys,

I have a crush on a girl at school, but I'm too scared to ask her out. How do you think I should do it?

And where should we go if she says yes?

OK so you need to rock up to school out of uniform wearing a fury leather jacket and act like a tough cunt then when you you see her privately you say wanna see my magic wand??

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MCY HERO said:

OK so you need to rock up to school out of uniform wearing a fury leather jacket and act like a tough cunt then when you you see her privately you say wanna see my magic wand??

I reckon this could be my go.... Ralph Lauren or Ben Sherman?

17 minutes ago, HeartFc said:

I agree. Short answer is yes. However there are different degree's of crazy. Aussie born are mildly crazy but if their family is fully Latin (eg. asado gatherings with 145 people, constant bitching and gossip with the family and general loud obnoxious behaviour) then pencil her in as bad as a FOB. Speaking of the FOB latina, they can be hit and miss. If they're from the city they're jealous and possessive because they've been fucked over by multiple men. (machismo culture will do that). But if they're from a rural area or even small city then you've got a decent girl. Humble, trustworthy and generally doesnt make a fuss.

Since your girl is first gen then ill stick to that...

Id factor in if she's really close to her extended family. I prefer an independent girl who doesnt really keep contact because to me indicates they prefer a drama free life style and will generally be less of a head fuck. 

Start a convo with your girl about family and if she mentions how she hates her cousin and her aunty is bitch or some other thing you'd associate with a reality TV episode then I'm sorry mate, even if she 8.6+ with prefect tits, you'll regret most of the money you spend on her in the future. 

Since you're both young id actually ignore most of what I've said because in reality mate you should be aiming to bang this girl not even bother thinking long term. Its a waste of fucking time. 

Tred carefully mate but enjoy the ride. 

I think her family is pretty chilled, and they are from a little village near the Ecuadorian border. Is that helpful or hindering?