Melbourne Football

Should Luke Brattan shave his head or not?

n i k o

Should Brattan shave his head?   

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should Brattan shave his head?

15 minutes ago, Jovan said:

For sure. Another loss to Mariners and the "seasons over thread" needs to be launched. 

If we lose this Thursday you can be assured that the "Season Over" thread will be launched. The only question will be who will get in first to do it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KSK_47 said:

This thread has a real off season vibe to it

Yes it does. For the simple fact that there isn't really anything that can be said about our club, team or performances that hasn't been already said over the last few weeks. Brattans hair is far more interesting at this point in time. 

Edited by n i k o

8 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Yes it does. For the simple fact that there isn't really anything that can be said about our club, team or performances that hasn't been already said over the last few weeks. Brattans hair is far more interesting at this point in time. 

I can't argue with that tbh

Can Ivan franjic shave his hair whilst he's at it? As someone who's hairline is also no good, it's like he is trying to fight fate with the little bit of bum fluff on his head. Shave it off and embrace the bald ivan

Can we make a thread of players who/who not need to shave their head? (Or just a general haircut?, Looking at you, Bruce)

Edited by kingofhearts

On 16/01/2017 at 4:43 PM, kingofhearts said:

Can Ivan franjic shave his hair whilst he's at it? As someone who's hairline is also no good, it's like he is trying to fight fate with the little bit of bum fluff on his head. Shave it off and embrace the bald ivan

Can we make a thread of players who/who not need to shave their head? (Or just a general haircut?, Looking at you, Bruce)

He heard you

• Like 1