Melbourne Football

James jeggo

kingofhearts

1 hour ago, jw1739 said:

I'd have thought one and a half seasons was enough to start with. See how he goes.

Well if he does well enough then we can easily extend his contract without worrying about outside interference from other clubs.

• 2 months later...

Why was this guy signed? He's been average at best.

He's taken Ugarkovic position and our managers, with all their badges, pushed Urgakovic forward in a position that isn't his. Urgakovic has had some of his worst moments as he's stuffed a number of front third scoring opportunities. Simply because it isn't his natural position. 

Get rid of Jeggo, hes useless. Happy to keep Urgakovic even as a bench player if we can find someone better to replace him. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, n i k o said:

Why was this guy signed? He's been average at best.

He's taken Ugarkovic position and our managers, with all their badges, pushed Urgakovic forward in a position that isn't his. Urgakovic has had some of his worst moments as he's stuffed a number of front third scoring opportunities. Simply because it isn't his natural position. 

Get rid of Jeggo, hes useless. Happy to keep Urgakovic even as a bench player if we can find someone better to replace him. 

It's a fixation with "former Socceroos".... Our recruiting has been poor overall. And who appoints an "interim coach" on the basis of a 'phone call? Not a single Assistant who can take the reins for a while? Panic stations.

I have to admit I was initially excited but that faded pretty quickly in the first game already. Had never really focused on him playing and went of credentials just like Petrillo.

Gets easily pushed over, comes out second best in most tackles. IMO he’s slow, timid and lacks strength for that DM position. Hard to believe DM is his natural position.

We are stuck with him for several years. 32 and we put him on a 2.5 year deal.

• 3 weeks later...