Melbourne Football

Round 2 | The Melbourne Derby | Etihad stadium | 7:30PM Saturday 17th of October

Cityscape

He has two players on him because Victory are targeting that wing as they know they can exploit him. 

He plays like a guy who's so afraid to take the game on in the fear that he'll make a mistake, so he goes backwards and thwarts every potential counter we have on almost instantly and in the rare occurrence that he goes forward, he fucks it up anyway and then we have nobody back. 

Granted, he's not the only poor player out there and I agree that JVS' tactics/selections are awful but he hasn't been good in the slightest.

He has been the only one to actually try and atatack down the left. Sorry, but you must be watching a different game.

Zullo has been fucking awful, nowhere near match fit, yet you say he should play left back. Then we would be really in trouble. 

I am afraid there are people on here who just don't like Clisby no matter if he is playing well, indifferent or bad.

He has been the only one to actually try and atatack down the left. Sorry, but you must be watching a different game.

Zullo has been fucking awful, nowhere near match fit, yet you say he should play left back. Then we would be really in trouble. 

I am afraid there are people on here who just don't like Clisby no matter if he is playing well, indifferent or bad.

you're right, I just hate gingers

• Like 1