Melbourne Football

AFL 2014 Season

toogood18

If Essendon loses I'll probably riot. By myself.

+1

Was at the game against Melbourne last year and can say that is the most dissapointed i have ever been to be a bomber supporter.

In fairness though, saw some of the funniest reactions from essendon supporters, including this fat bloke go ape shit on a chair.

It was like he had been told the buffet had run out of food :P

from Gardenvale Collectables:

hi, they are common cards from the 90s , we have no intrest ,have 1000s of them,  we don,t buy modern cards , thanks mario.

haha there ya go. Shows what i know lol

You guys realise these cards value is shown on Ebay?

The one's he would buy were those that have the wrong team logo - Like how in  the1989 series Robert Scott's (Geelong At The Time) card had a Carlton logo on a lot of his cards.

I hate Essendon as much as the next bloke, but "boy oh boy wowee" $15 for the flag is well over the odds. Bit of value there IMO

No chance, might aswell drive down the west gate and throw your money out the window.

Lets remember u only collect if they end up a better side than all the other 12 teams that still could potentially make finals so its not really over the odds when you look at it that way.

You only need one stronger side than them to lose your money and TBH at least Collingwood will be stronger than the Dons in 2013.

Edited by cadete

from Gardenvale Collectables:

hi, they are common cards from the 90s , we have no intrest ,have 1000s of them,  we don,t buy modern cards , thanks mario.

>haha there ya go. Shows what i know lol

You guys realise these cards value is shown on Ebay?

The one's he would buy were those that have the wrong team logo - Like how in  the1989 series Robert Scott's (Geelong At The Time) card had a Carlton logo on a lot of his cards.

Aaah I see, the full set is only going $170! Oh well, they are fun to look at anyway.

Football department clean out and definitely new coach!

I wont miss a game for anything but they piss me off so much. Piss weak performance in the first round and again this round, can't wait till they play teams like the hawks, Geelong or collingwood. Will get absolutely hammered. The time has passed where I would say "everything will turn out eventually" because its bullshit, beyond a joke (if it wasn't already) every person from President all the way to the coach should be put on notice, why do they ALWAYS look so fucking tired? Fuck you Melbourne, clean your shit up!

Woweeeeeeee was at the game tonight, and i love seeing essendon win as much as the next gut but fuck, was just boring tbh.

Jack Watts is a lazy cunt who needs to retire. He is hopeless!

The recruiting department at Melbourne needs to take full responsibility for whats happened to that once great club.

When was the last time you guys played finals?? 

Jimmy Bartel SUPERSTAR, his got more medals than ST KILDA!

No he doesn't.

Number of Brownlows at St Kilda currently: 0

Norm Smith's: 0

Premiership Medals as St Kilda players: 0

Number of Brownlows won by Jimmy Bartel: 1

Norm Smith's won by Jimmy Bartel: 1

Premiership Medals won by Jimmy Bartel: 3

No he doesn't.

Your problem's in bold. 

I'd fix your song. It's still incorrect.

No he doesn't.

Your problem's in bold. 

I'd fix your song. It's still incorrect.

I think you guys need to invent some songs before telling us to fix ours. ;)

Is it just me or does Elliot look terrified every time he takes a set shot? Like he's got no confidence at all.

Does it honestly matter when u are a 21 year old kid and kick 5 goals against your clubs biggest rival in a massive grudge match and pretty much single-handedly winning the game..? 

No he doesn't. Number of Brownlows at St Kilda currently: 0

Premiership Medals won by Jimmy Bartel: 3 Your problem's in bold.

I'd fix your song. It's still incorrect. I think you guys need to invent some songs before telling us to fix ours. ;) Not really my kind of thing. Although if it was mine would have factual basis.

Edited by Woody

One of the best game's i've watched in ages, but oh so agonizing as a North supporter. Umps were bad on both sides but fucking killed use where it counted in the fourth quarter. 50 m penalty my ass.

Edited by Che

Geelong got a couple hand outs towards the end but it was pretty even through out. My mate was stattered being a Roos man but thats his fault for supporting one of the most frustrating footy clubs going around.

Happy with a 50 point win in the west. Looking forward to the pies next week. Mouth watering match up.

One of the best game's i've watched in ages, but oh so agonizing as a North supporter. Umps were bad on both sides but fucking killed use where it counted in the fourth quarter. 50 m penalty my ass.  TBH I dont think many PPL really doubted Jimmy would have missed such a shot without the 50 Metres...